VIDEO LAND ROVERS EXPEDITION TO THE BALKANS

d0jo

Cool vid man and looks like it was a great trip. Also kudos for playing some FAK in the opener. Looking forward to the next video!

albertdefender

Adventurer
Great video! Thank you for sharing your adventure with us.

Not sure why the hate? I saw nothing that would justify the rant about One Life, Live It, rich people, lame villagers. Awesome that you are living a life where you can afford to do something like this. I wish you continued blessings to keep doing this!

Hi, Thank you!!! you're welcome.

EricTyrrell

Expo God
I simply believe in treading lightly; on earth, in presentation, and in hardware.

Earth: Don't drive through pristine fields
Presentation: Don't try to impress people with stickers. Just enjoy your vacation without being a driving billboard for "I'm an adventurer". Just do it, don't advertise it.
Hardware: natural rope, tube bumpers, and exocages are objectively useless. Anyone who has any experience knows this. Their only use is in posturing, which again begs the question of "who are you trying to impress?"

SteveMfr

Supporting Sponsor
Hi Eric,
Tread lightly (earth) - definitely agreed as I believe most here would.

The rest: different cultures allow for (and even condone) different behavior. Don't apply your US mindset to people in other parts of the world universally. What you may see as overkill and cringe-worthy might be just fine in Spain. And aside from that, I strongly believe people have the right to do whatever they like as long as they don't compromise anyone else.

My reaction to your previous posts above was also a direct reaction to the tone of your post - as I believe the rest of the reactions centering around the term "hate" were. To use your metaphor: tread lightly on other persons. Respect and tolerance... Stating your opinion is fine, but don't tell anyone else what to do or not to do.

albertdefender

Adventurer
Yep, cool video and enjoyed it...like all the others you have done. The 110's looked great. I actually remember driving one of those roads I am pretty sure in 1992 in a military convoy as my unit was sent from Croatia to Sarajevo to reopen the airport. Always thought it was a truly spectacular area. I think someone put on their angry wig before posting above, but life's to short to bother with that sort. I look forward to seeing more videos in the future!

Hi, thank you for your words. Yes I agree with : someone put on their angry... but there are opinions for all kind of things, and different strokes for different folks, anyway live and let live that's is my opinion. Yes I'll keep posting more videos of our adventures. Thanks for watching, and for your interest on my videos.

Albert

albertdefender

Adventurer
Yep, cool video and enjoyed it...like all the others you have done. The 110's looked great. I actually remember driving one of those roads I am pretty sure in 1992 in a military convoy as my unit was sent from Croatia to Sarajevo to reopen the airport. Always thought it was a truly spectacular area. I think someone put on their angry wig before posting above, but life's to short to bother with that sort. I look forward to seeing more videos in the future!

Hi Tembo, thank you so much for the comment. Yes, this airport is amazing. Completely agree with you life's to short to bother with that sort. Yes I'll keep posting.

Cheers

Albert

albertdefender

Adventurer

Hi, many thanks I celebrate you liked my videos. Yes completely agree this area is simply amazing. agree too life's to short to get angry with these things, so anyway , I'll keep posting my videos in this nice forum, thanks you all.

grogie

Like to Camp
Thanks for sharing your video with us! Very interesting and it indeed looks like it has beautiful scenery. Wow... I know very little of the history of Yugoslavia but will have to read more.

Oh, and the LRs look great! Love them. Very cool! :)

fritz911

nice video.
next time you pass the valley of river Soča, let me know. we could go to take a beer or two... :)

albertdefender

Adventurer
Great video, I enjoyed it very much. I can see a lot of effort went into recording and composing it. As for the negative comments - where is that coming from? Why? I don't get it at all. That guy has some real issues.

Hi I celebrate you liked . Many thanks for the comment. :))

albertdefender

Adventurer
Thanks for sharing your video with us! Very interesting and it indeed looks like it has beautiful scenery. Wow... I know very little of the history of Yugoslavia but will have to read more.

Oh, and the LRs look great! Love them. Very cool! :)

Hi don't mention it!!! Really celebrate you liked .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles