Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VIDEO LAND ROVERS EXPEDITION TO THE BALKANS

Quote Originally Posted by Tembo View Post
    Yep, cool video and enjoyed it...like all the others you have done. The 110's looked great. I actually remember driving one of those roads I am pretty sure in 1992 in a military convoy as my unit was sent from Croatia to Sarajevo to reopen the airport. Always thought it was a truly spectacular area. I think someone put on their angry wig before posting above, but life's to short to bother with that sort. I look forward to seeing more videos in the future!
    Hi, thank you for your words. Yes I agree with : someone put on their angry... but there are opinions for all kind of things, and different strokes for different folks, anyway live and let live that's is my opinion. Yes I'll keep posting more videos of our adventures. Thanks for watching, and for your interest on my videos.

Albert

Yep, cool video and enjoyed it...like all the others you have done. The 110's looked great. I actually remember driving one of those roads I am pretty sure in 1992 in a military convoy as my unit was sent from Croatia to Sarajevo to reopen the airport. Always thought it was a truly spectacular area. I think someone put on their angry wig before posting above, but life's to short to bother with that sort. I look forward to seeing more videos in the future!
    Hi Tembo, thank you so much for the comment. Yes, this airport is amazing. Completely agree with you life's to short to bother with that sort. Yes I'll keep posting.

Cheers

Albert

Hi, many thanks I celebrate you liked my videos. Yes completely agree this area is simply amazing. agree too life's to short to get angry with these things, so anyway , I'll keep posting my videos in this nice forum, thanks you all.

Thanks for sharing your video with us! Very interesting and it indeed looks like it has beautiful scenery. Wow... I know very little of the history of Yugoslavia but will have to read more.

Oh, and the LRs look great! Love them. Very cool!
    2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ towing an Off-Road Box Trailer with Tepui RTT

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_13B View Post
    Great Video. Thanks for sharing !

Hi, thank you!!!, you're welcome.

nice video.
    next time you pass the valley of river Soča, let me know. we could go to take a beer or two...
    “Sure babe, of course you need a Snorkel cuz you cross a river going to work every day”

Quote Originally Posted by kcabpilot View Post
    Great video, I enjoyed it very much. I can see a lot of effort went into recording and composing it. As for the negative comments - where is that coming from? Why? I don't get it at all. That guy has some real issues.
    Hi I celebrate you liked . Many thanks for the comment. :-))

Quote Originally Posted by d0jo View Post
    Cool vid man and looks like it was a great trip. Also kudos for playing some FAK in the opener. Looking forward to the next video!

Hi, Thank you so much!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by grogie View Post
    Thanks for sharing your video with us! Very interesting and it indeed looks like it has beautiful scenery. Wow... I know very little of the history of Yugoslavia but will have to read more.

Oh, and the LRs look great! Love them. Very cool!
    Hi don't mention it!!! Really celebrate you liked .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123