2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport overland equipped.

flash9588

North American Overland
This is my truck, wanting to sell it and start a new project. I've tried to find a fair price for a vehicle with as many kilometers as my truck has but also with the kind of build that I've invested in. If you're interested but the price scares you please feel free to contact me. I'm willing to negotiate on the price and would consider myself a motivated seller. If you're interested email me at aj.jib2@gmail.com.

Truck is a 2013 TRD Sport complete with A/C, CC, PW, PD, PM, Heated seats, bluetooth/hands free stereo system, leather interior etc.

LIST OF UPGRADES:

SUSPENSION:
- Dirt King Fabrication stock length (medium travel) upper and lower control arms.
- Bilstein 6112 Front struts and Bilstein 5100 rear shocks with Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs.
- Relentless Fabrication front steel bumper.
ARMOR:
- Custom Fabricated rear bumper (with jerry can swing out), front skid plate and sliders.
OTHER:
- CORE Overland aluminum roof rack.
- 360* LED lighting
- Hi-lift box side mounts
- Box bedside stiffeners from Big Country Customs in BC.
- Storage/ Battery/ Dog bed box in place of rear seat. (Includes second battery and 430w inverter)
MAINTENANCE:
- All four wheel bearings replaced within last year.
- Brakes up to date.
- Regular engine oil and fluid changes (transmission, differential, transfer case)
- New inner/outer tie rods
- CB radio
INCLUDED:
- Rear seats (installed at request upon purchase)
- Spare grill
- Two spare tires (BFG KM2)
- Aluminum contractor canopy for extra $$$
- Spare lower control arm
NOT INCLUDED:
-Solar panel
-ARB fridge
-Roof mounted storage box

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/edmonton/2013-toyota-tacoma-trd-sport/1302210025

Last edited:

haven

Expedition Leader
The rules are different for the "vehicles on Craigslist, eBay, etc" but for completeness, a quick copy and paste

2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport. $22,000.00
Description

I have 2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport for sale. The truck was bought stock 2.75 years ago and since then I have completed plenty of upgrades. The truck has been built with adventure and long term camping in mind. List of upgrades below. Truck is currently located in rural Alberta but can be delivered to BC, AB or SK. Price is OBO.

SUSPENSION: - Dirt King Fabrication stock length (medium travel) upper and lower control arms. - Bilstein 6112 Front struts and Bilstein 5100 rear shocks with Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs. - Relentless Fabrication front steel bumper.

ARMOR: - Custom Fabricated rear bumper (with jerry can swing out), front skid plate and sliders.

OTHER: - CORE Overland aluminum roof rack. - 360* LED lighting - Hi-lift box side mounts - Box bedside stiffeners from Big Country Customs in BC. - Storage/ Battery/ Dog bed box in place of rear seat. (Includes second battery and 430w inverter)

MAINTENANCE: - All four wheel bearings replaced within last year. - Brakes up to date. - Regular engine oil and fluid changes (transmission, differential, transfer case) - New inner/outer tie rods - CB radio

INCLUDED: - Rear seats (installed at request upon purchase) - Spare grill - Two spare tires (BFG KM2) - Aluminum contractor canopy for extra $$$ - Spare lower control arm

NOT INCLUDED: -Solar panel -ARB fridge -Roof mounted storage box

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles