For Sale: ARB Roller Drawers RD945 + RDRF945

Ryanmb21

Expedition Leader
Hello!

Up for sale is my pair ARB Roller drawers, in the ideal size for a 4runner. One is the roller drawer, the other is the roller drawer with the roller floor that works perfectly as a fridge slide. My price is $1,155

RD945 (ARB Roller Drawer 37.20"L x 19.88"W x 11.02"H) and RDRF945 (ARB Roller Drawer w/ Roller Floor 37.20"L x 19.88"W x 11.02"H)

These are the ones shown here. No, stains, tears or other wear on them. Original keys are included (never used in fact). I've owned them since May 2017, prior to that the original owner purchased them in December of 2016 from Sierra Expeditions.

ARB drawers are like new condition and working perfectly - super high quality and bomber construction.

After a five month test and a few trips with them, I realized that drawers are not a good fit for the many ways I use my 4runner.

Currently sells for ~$1440 plus $80 for shipping, my price is $1,155. :Wow1:

Prefer pick up locally (due to weight), or willing to drop it off anywhere within a 50mi radius of El Dorado Hills, CA.

Thank you,
Ryan

Last edited:

Ryanmb21

Expedition Leader
No.

I took a deposit and then the guy backed out and I gave him the deposit back. I still have them and am considering giving them another shot. Are you interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier