100 Series Cargo Dimensions??

davej

Are these 100 series cargo dimensions correct?

Can someone tell me what the cargo floor depth to the tucked 2nd row seats would be?

And what the depth would be with the 2nd row seats removed?

Thanks...I'm planning on buying my 1st Hundy soon and would like some extra info (I've owned a '40 for over 20 yrs).

hundy%20cargo%20dimensions.jpg

Chris Boyd

Explorer
In that case, I guess I'll put up or shut up ;)

I don't have my second row out on either of my trucks. Here is the 2006 DD info.

1e5f928b6c1ee6cdbdd7a95c92b6b222.jpg

7cf155ef58218e3778df770aa6cbcf6d.jpg

36be1afdd566cfe04d17264de6bbfbcd.jpg

I'll try to get the second row approximation with my truck that has drawers. On that the drawer tops and once folded 2nd row are basically flush. So I can pull that measurement.

I sleep on that configuration and it's at least 6'-3" which is how tall I am.

davej

That is very, very helpful. Thank you. If you're able to get that measurement all the way to the first row seats, that would really be helpful too.

The reason I'm trying to get such specific numbers before buying (which will probably involve flying to Tx or Fla since I live in Michigan)..is because I own a photobooth rental company and I'd really like to be able to transport my booth in the Hundy (in addition to having an awesome camping/expo vehicle). But the measurements will be really close. Lying on it's side, my booth will stretch 74.5" deep into the cargo area...and be 38" high. That 38" is probably just a smidge too tall...but I should be able to reconfigure things drop that number to 35" or 36".

Thanks again.

4Beast

Observer
That is very, very helpful. Thank you. If you're able to get that measurement all the way to the first row seats, that would really be helpful too.

The reason I'm trying to get such specific numbers before buying (which will probably involve flying to Tx or Fla since I live in Michigan)..is because I own a photobooth rental company and I'd really like to be able to transport my booth in the Hundy (in addition to having an awesome camping/expo vehicle). But the measurements will be really close. Lying on it's side, my booth will stretch 74.5" deep into the cargo area...and be 38" high. That 38" is probably just a smidge too tall...but I should be able to reconfigure things drop that number to 35" or 36".

Thanks again.

Well, if you were able to take out the third row and turn the "high" into "wide" it is something like 42" between wheel wells, depending on whether or not you count the "hump"... Not sure if that helps

Chris Boyd

Explorer
I was able to get the other rig out today (a '99). Like I said in the thread earlier, this is with the second row folded once and not tumbled forward. My drawers are roughly the same height as the second row folded (as you can see).

c121ce98a3c4c352c94ceb6e1d1fd86b.jpg

0e2f64f4ee162298af85d6ea933f176f.jpg

Also included a photo of the most narrow entry point at the rear door. My drawers are taller than the wheel wells, so that would be the limiting dimension.

9e96411a81513d9540baf5e8bf904921.jpg

Chris Boyd

Explorer
BTW, this is with both front seats slid fully back, with average recline. Like I said, I'm 6-3" so if you're not, there might be extra with the seats slid forward.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne