JK Vacuum Relocation Kit

BCobe

Adventurer
Any of you guys running an aftermarket relocation kit for the vacuum under your front bumper? Bought a used AEV bumper that didn't come with the hardware but AEV stated that they could provide the vacuum relocation pump, all I would have to do is buy the hardware kit. Called, talked to a sales Rep and stated that I specifically needed the parts kit with the vacuum relocation kit. Get the order a week later and no vacuum relocation. Tried to contacting their customer service through their webpage and haven't received anything back.

So, I am looking to go aftermarket. What does everyone have/utilize?

andoor

Observer
I used the metal cloak kit to relocate the pump. It is now up on the drivers fender between the computer and the abs module.

BCobe

Adventurer
I used the metal cloak kit to relocate the pump. It is now up on the drivers fender between the computer and the abs module.

I have heard that relocating it to under the hood increases some sort of noise. Just what I have heard/read. You notice any difference?

rubicon91

Explorer
LOD has one as well that i will be using when I add one of their front bumpers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Inline6

Adventurer
The AEV kit is just a small bracket that mounts the pump on the inch mount, just a piece of bent metal... No wiring or real relocation under the hood like others.

If running an antirock, it won't work. The pump is in the way of the bar, how do I know that.

I think I used the teraflex one to go under the hood. In all reality to me they are all about the same, just depends on where you have space under the hood, depending on what else you have modified. The kits are just some wire, hose and a bracket, fairly simple.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94