'04 21' Class B+ Camper Van, fully S/C, for only $16,500

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Here's a really good deal for someone: my well equipped 21' B+ van is now up for sale, has @ 90,000 miles

I'm selling my very livable, affordable 2004 fully self contained 21' B+ van, for only $16,500.
You could even convert this rig to 4WD and be into a really fun back roads camping rig for less than a 4x4 Sportsmobile.

Please see my much more detailed Tucson AZ craigslist ad, with numerous pictures, at:
https://tucson.craigslist.org/rvs/6312657050.html

IMG_0821.JPG
Fits easily in regular parking space!

We looked long and hard to find this perfect camping rig 8 years ago and after much research found this to be the best combo of both livability and drivability of any of the smaller camping rigs.

This well designed compact van would really be a great, affordable starter rig for the new owner just retired or for the first timer wanting to try out the wonderful RV lifestyle.

This nice well maintained loaded, fully self contained camper has a shorter wheelbase than most Class B+ camper vans, so it's much easier to drive and park anywhere than other longer wheelbase B's. It has the big Chevy Vortev 6.0 gas engine for great acceleration, merging and passing power.

Also, I may be interested in a possible trade for a 2005 or newer, lo mileage daily driver simple (preferably pop top) Chevy or GMC full size van or a Toyota, Honda or Kia mini van

Thx

Last edited:

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Additional Camper pictures

IMG_0202.JPG
IMG_0206.JPG
IMG_0207.JPG
IMG_0208.JPG
IMG_0210.JPG

Note TV removed from overhead cabinet. That's the first mod I made to this rig. It's got great big windows to look out of (and for enjoying cooling breezes through) so when you're camped out in some beautiful scenic spot, why the heck would you need to have a tv?

Last edited:

grizzlywolf

I know the general drive style in winter, however have you, and if so how does your rig handle the snow? Sand, possibly too?

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Looks like our camper van is sold.

I'm just waiting for the deposit (guy lives out of town but we've had numerous, good discussions and I feel confident that he's going thru with the purchase on Monday).

I'll change posting when I have deposit in hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz