2015 SoCal Teardrop XS510

BlackRubiX

Overlander
Hey guys this is my personal trailer that was used as a demo unit for my company Overlander's Expedition Outfitters. We are a regional Manufacturer for SoCal Teardrops and this unit has almost every option, including the very rare swing out tire carrier with drop down sink and prep table. The teardrop has BFGoodrich KM Mud Terrains and AEV Savegre wheels. I have added an ARB Awning and 4 wall room to it and replaced the ARB Fridge with a Snowmaster Fridge. Asking $27k, retail price with the wheels, tires and ARB Awning and Room pushes this trailer over $32k. Let me know if you need any more info or specific pictures. The trailer will be available for purchase first of October. Located in Lubbock, TX. jeep.jpg

BlackRubiX

Overlander
Different trailer. This is my personal trailer. The other is a client of mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2rubbertramps

Great Little Tear Drop

Hey guys this is my personal trailer that was used as a demo unit for my company Overlander's Expedition Outfitters. We are a regional Manufacturer for SoCal Teardrops and this unit has almost every option, including the very rare swing out tire carrier with drop down sink and prep table. The teardrop has BFGoodrich KM Mud Terrains and AEV Savegre wheels. I have added an ARB Awning and 4 wall room to it and replaced the ARB Fridge with a Snowmaster Fridge. Asking $27k, retail price with the wheels, tires and ARB Awning and Room pushes this trailer over $32k. Let me know if you need any more info or specific pictures. The trailer will be available for purchase first of October. Located in Lubbock, TX.View attachment 418450

Does the trailer have A/C or Heat? Or can that be added. Solar? What size bed will fit inside? Thanks

BlackRubiX

Overlander
It does have the ClimateRight A/C and Heater combo. It also has a Solar Charge Controller but no panels. It has a 4in thick long queen mattress.

johnfguild

How much water will it carry? Does it include a water heater? Also, what weight can the rooftop rack carry? I assume enough for a RTT?

BlackRubiX

Overlander
30gallon water tank, does have a brand new water heater. Definitely enough for a RTT I have carried one on it many times.
3493876a87cab686dfc811337db9f98f.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles