2014 Jeep JKUR / AEV 3.5 / Alu-cab Overlander $45,000 OBO

bjunc

Observer
Yeah, the rule about needing to include a price is part of the thread that says "Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING"

http://forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/75-Forum-Rules-READ-BEFORE-POSTING

The rules are clear that no auctions or "best offer" posts are permitted. List it on eBay if you want an auction.

No, "$1,000,000 or best offer" is not an asking price. Be realistic. If you truly don't know what you want to ask, then ask for advice in the Jeep forum. Then post in the For Sale section.

Thanks.

Honest mistake. Updated the price. Full description is on the build thread.

bjunc

Observer
Mileage? Manual or auto? When was the AEV conversion done? Rough lifespan on the tires?

How's the underbelly rust (Philly winters)?

Thanks!

Less than 40k in mileage (I'll double-check the exact number). Auto transmission. The AEV conversion was done immediately upon purchase, in Detroit, by AEV, then shipped to Philadelphia (2014).
The original tires were 35" BFG MT, which I recently swapped for 35" BFG AT KO2. They have roughly 7k on them. Much preferred over the MT (IMO).
When in Philly, I kept the Jeep in a garage. Also, I try to be good about regularly rinsing mud/snow off while on trips, and will occasionally mist the underbody with Ballistol (similar to WD40, but biodegradable). Still, it's not perfectly immaculate. Happy to do a video walk-through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior