2014 Jeep JKUR / AEV 3.5 / Alu-cab Overlander $45,000 OBO

bjunc

Observer
You can view my build thread, with all vehicle details: http://forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/164536-2014-Jeep-JKUR-(-quot-Q-quot-)-Overland-Build

Currently in Miami, Fl. My work schedule and living situation (apartment) have made it difficult to enjoy the overlanding experience. I've decided to part with my JKU, take a little break from overlanding, and start thinking about a ground-up build. I'm happy to answer all questions, and do a FaceTime/Skype/etc. walk-around. Please note, this is not a mall crawler. It has gone up and down the east coast a few times, done parts of the TAT, and recently driven from Miami -> Flagstaff -> Miami (Expo West). The mechanicals are great, but does have little bush scratches down the sides, dings, etc.. Like many overland vehicles, there are some things that are still work-in-progress, but overall, I think this is one of the more capable / fully-equipped overlanding Jeeps out there. Attached are a few pics, but again, full details on my build thread.

Asking price: $45,000 (OBO)

Also, I am considering just selling the Alu-cab RTT / Shadow awning combo, as that would bring the total height down, and make it easier to park here in Miami. Asking price is $3,700 for the RTT, permanently mounted Shadow awning, 100W solar panel, two orange Maxtraxx, and Alu-cab RTT cross-bars. The brand new price for these would be close to 6k.

EDIT 09/25/2017: I evacuated Miami before Irma. Took the Jeep to Richmond for a few days. The Jeep has zero flood damage. Again, happy to do a video walk-around with interested buyers.

Campsite__3_on_the_way_to__overlandexpo2017.__Nothing_special__but_it_did_the_job._Got_in_late__.jpgNight__2._Proper_forest..jpgCampsite__2_on_the_way_to__overlandexpo2017._Apparently_shared_the_forest_with_the_military._Wok.jpgNew_Mexico._Where_s_the_nearest_Los_Pollos_Hermanos___overlandexpo2017__overland.jpgGood_morning._One_more_day_of_travel_till_I_get_to__overlandexpo2017_in_flagstaff.___overland__3.jpgExploring_the_Everglades..jpgYeah__a_bit_cliche...__overlanding.jpgIMG_6817.JPG

Last edited:

MTSN

Explorer
You can view my build thread, with all vehicle details: http://forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/164536-2014-Jeep-JKUR-(-quot-Q-quot-)-Overland-Build

Currently in Miami, Fl. My work schedule and living situation (apartment) have made it difficult to enjoy the overlanding experience. I've decided to part with my JKU, take a little break from overlanding, and start thinking about a ground-up build. I'm happy to answer all questions, and do a FaceTime/Skype/etc. walk-around. Please note, this is not a mall crawler. It has gone up and down the east coast a few times, done parts of the TAT, and recently driven from Miami -> Flagstaff -> Miami (Expo West). The mechanicals are great, but does have little bush scratches down the sides, dings, etc.. Like many overland vehicles, there are some things that are still work-in-progress, but overall, I think this is one of the more capable / fully-equipped overlanding Jeeps out there. Attached are a few pics, but again, full details on my build thread.

Asking price: best offer

Nice Jeep, but you're going to get skewered for not listing a price which you can see in a bunch of threads recently has been a hot button issue since it's a requirement of this forum.

Co-opski

Expedition Leader
Not the best offer on the table but 1 Bob Marley record, a Kitchenaid blender and a Wall Street Journal from January 1978.

haven

Expedition Leader
Yeah, the rule about needing to include a price is part of the thread that says "Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING"

http://forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/75-Forum-Rules-READ-BEFORE-POSTING

The rules are clear that no auctions or "best offer" posts are permitted. List it on eBay if you want an auction.

No, "$1,000,000 or best offer" is not an asking price. Be realistic. If you truly don't know what you want to ask, then ask for advice in the Jeep forum. Then post in the For Sale section.

Thanks.

Happycoop

Observer
Build looks great, but need some basic specs

Mileage? Manual or auto? When was the AEV conversion done? Rough lifespan on the tires?

How's the underbelly rust (Philly winters)?

Thanks!

ripperj

Explorer
Just delete the ads with no price, no warning, discussion or second chance. Completely eliminates the issue, and takes no time compared to a mod having to compose a reply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

resqd1

Adventurer
$53 dollars a double double from in and out, and a 32x11.50r15 bag that I just got a flat in on the way to the airport and almost missed my flight. Best offer, I think so

bjunc

Observer
Nice Jeep, but you're going to get skewered for not listing a price which you can see in a bunch of threads recently has been a hot button issue since it's a requirement of this forum.

Yeah, I got skewered. Must have missed that requirement. Updated.

bjunc

Observer
Potential buyers would be wise to check it for flood damage. Just sayin'

Oh good point, didn't occur to me that someone would try to cheat people like that. But I did say I'd be happy to go over the vehicle via Skype / Facetime. Before Irma hit, I evacuated with the Jeep, and drove to Richmond to spend a few days with family. Nice excuse to do a little camping trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles