Wheel spacer recommendation ?

Monty85

Observer
Hello all!

I am looking to add 30mm spacers on Gen3 for looks and clearance. I like the way it look at also noticed there is a rub mark on passenger rear wheel well.

Has anyone used spacers ? which ones you recommend ?

I hate to cheap out on this particular part for safety so I looked around for reputable companies.

Also called the store 4wheelparts in San Jose, CA.

Most of the spacers I find are lugcentric. If possible I like to have a Hubcentric design. (or should I not worry ?)

One affordable option which looks good on spec is this:

https://www.amazon.com/BLOXSPORT-6x139-7-hubcentric-Mitsubishi-Challanger/dp/B0758DW3SV.

There is no review or much info online, so I am not sure.

Thanks for your input!

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Lug centric are just fine, topic has been beat to death on the portal and other forums, myself and others have used them with much heavier tires and vehicles without a single issue. One thing to keep in mind though, will pushing the wheels out cause them to rub elsewhere??

Monty85

Observer
Thanks Jeep-N-Montero. Sorry if there was many discussio before already. May be I searched for wrong keywords.
Your input makes me feel better about Lugcentric ones now.
Pushing wheels out should clear rubbing issue on mine. rubbing mark was right on the plastic cover that shields the fuel pipe going from fill door to tank.
If I push it out, it would rub on wheel well (if it does). I would feel better than way that rubbing fuel line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz