Well Built 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Team Ed. for sale

photo nomad

Adventurer
**********SOLD***********

2008 FJ Cruiser Trail Team ed. with 129,000 miles, priced to sell at SOLD with everything listed below! A lot of the aftermarket options have been sold, truck is near stock except for suspension, dual battery system and snorkel (parts listed below) This won't last long at this price! See my Craigslist Ad

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/2008-fj-cruiser-trail-team/6315478323.html

If you are unfamiliar with the Trail Teams edition, it was a special edition with a limited run (3,200), and came fully loaded including the rear E-Locker, TRD wheels, and the TRD exhaust.
This truck has mostly highway miles as I've done two 12,000 mile trips, and over a dozen trips in the 2,000 - 3,000 mile range. Full synthetic oil changes done every 5,000 miles. Extremely reliable and capable, I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere, on or off-road.
The truck is used, so it does have some minor desert pin striping and dings. Additionally, the truck has 285/75/16 (33's) Goodyear Duratrac E rated tires with less then 20,000 miles on them. My first set lasted over 60,000 miles.

Included in the sale is:

Suspension:
Icon Extended Travel Coilovers w/ Remote Reservoirs
Icon 2.5 Rear Shocks w/Remote Reservoirs
OME Medium Rear Springs
Icon Tubular Upper Control Arms w/1” Uniball
AllPro Spindle Gussets w/Sway Bar
Sky Jacker Rear Sway Bar extension links
Spidertrax 1.25” Hub Centric Wheel Spacers

Armor:
Factory Sliders
Factory Skid plates

Exterior Accessories:
Factory roof rack
Raw Mind Engineering Scuba Mod
Exhaust relocation
Snorkel

Interior Accessories:
LED Interior lights
Panavise Cell Phone mount
Additional 12v ports

Electrical Upgrades:
Off-Grid Engineering Dual battery system with an Odyssey Group 31
and Group 35 battery
Factory off-road lights

IMG_4370.jpgIMG_4369.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457990545.176501.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457990545.176501.jpg
    458.5 KB · Views: 283
  • FJ OGE.jpg
    FJ OGE.jpg
    552.8 KB · Views: 441
  • FJ Lake Powell.jpg
    FJ Lake Powell.jpg
    550.7 KB · Views: 466
Last edited:

photo nomad

Adventurer
I'm located in the Los Angeles area, but also spend a fair amount of time near Mammoth Lakes as well. I'm attaching a couple of poor iPhone pics of some quick shots I took of the interior for you. If you want photos of anything specific just let me know, but the interior is clean and mostly stock, no holes drilled in the dash or anything like that. There is a Panavise iPhone mount and also a bluetooth phone system that runs through the factory stereo.
image1.jpg
image2.jpg
image3.jpg

More pics? Interior and rear cargo area? Where in CA are you?

photo nomad

Adventurer
Price Drop

*****Price Drop*****

Looking for quick sale, make offer. Items can be added or removed to customize price.

JoeLFNT80

This is a really clean truck....seen it in person many times. Performs amazing and a great expedition truck. Rob has taken care of it to be trustworthy always! And the quality of the parts on it is top notch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

photo nomad

Adventurer
Offers?

This is a great opportunity for someone to get a well sorted expedition vehicle for a lot less then you could build it for!

photo nomad

Adventurer

photo nomad

Adventurer
Price update

I've had a lot of enquiries asking how much for the complete truck as it sits, I have added a fantastic price for someone looking for a complete rig ready to go anywhere! $28,000 gets you everything on the truck! This won't last long, because if someone doesn't buy this in the next few days I will part it out. Last chance sale!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles