2000 Land Rover Discovery 2, with lift and some extras $4400

BMWJNKY

Selling my 2000 Land Rover Discovery 2 with 104xxx miles. Fresh oil change, transmission service June 2017, new water pump and inline thermostat upgrade in April 2017, new front rotors and pads, heater hoses, D1 wiper upgrade and new rear wipers Jan. 2017. New rear shocks installed Feb 2017. The front and rear diffs and transfer case have fresh synthetic Valvoline gear oil with only about 3500 miles on it. New battery June 2017, fresh oil change with OEM filter 9/2017. AC is ice cold and heater gets hot, all windows and locks work.

The vehicle has a 2" lift and BFG A/T 265/75/16 tires that are in good condition with a matching spare. It has the Harmon/Kardon premium sound system, leather power heated front seats, OEM rear cargo area cover and factory alarm. It also does not have sunroofs which is rare and I would consider it a plus because the Discovery sunroofs are prone the leaking. I have added some LED off-road lights to front which work well and have upgraded the headlight bulbs as well for better night time visibility. I have also built a sleeping platform for the back but it can easily be taken out if you need to put large items in the back. The vehicle also has the complete factory towing package with OEM wiring harness. I have also purchased an adapter that will go from the factory Euro 7 pin connection to the standard flat 4 trailer connector.

Vehicle runs great and has gone on many long road trips with no problems, only selling it because I want to get a full size truck.

Clean title in hand, I am the 4th owner and it has a clean history report. Reg. is paid to Jan 2018, will smog for buyer in you are in CA. $4400 OBO Message with any questions.

Pictures: https://goo.gl/photos/6K5qic8wJioN1K8m6

80-20170625_160834_87b4b5ffa49940ac38f03fccf2bb096e60c0ede9.jpg

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
Pretty clean truck, low mileage! Amazing price too. If it had 3rd row seating I'd be all over it.

BMWJNKY

3rd row can be added, just need to get the parts from a 7 seater, all the mounts are part of the chassis.

I'm located in Sacramento. I'll be home tonight and Sunday but I'll be gone all day tomorrow on a mountain biking trip.

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
The 2000 model year still has the old 4.0 in it, right? And what transfer case is in it? I guess I could Google all that, lol!

BMWJNKY

Not sure what transfer case but it is the gear driven one, not the chain one in the Range Rover. It is the older 4.0 engine which has less problems than the later 4.6.

NoahTheMod

Observer
im totally on the fence with this truck. such a great price,clean truck and perfect color. 4 owners kinda scares me, especially with a LR but if i didn't have a 200 series LC id jump on this in a heartbeat. I still might and park the 200 for awhile.

BMWJNKY

im totally on the fence with this truck. such a great price,clean truck and perfect color. 4 owners kinda scares me, especially with a LR but if i didn't have a 200 series LC id jump on this in a heartbeat. I still might and park the 200 for awhile.

When I got the vehicle it was all stock and I have gotten all the maintenance current and based on the miles it's only seen an average of about 6100 miles a year its whole life. I have only put just over 6200 miles on it since I got it in January, it would be about 1500 less but I've driven to SoCal twice, the bay are once and Reno 2-3 times in it. I'd drive it anywhere tomorrow, only selling it because me and my wife to be found out we are having another kid and I want a truck with a larger back seat.

Also for some reason I'm not getting a notification when someone sends a PM so please use my screen name @gmail.com and email me directly if you have any questions about it or want to work out a time to see it in person. I'm somewhat flexible on the price or for full price I can include a complete center diff lock kit that I have.

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
When I got the vehicle it was all stock and I have gotten all the maintenance current and based on the miles it's only seen an average of about 6100 miles a year its whole life. I have only put just over 6200 miles on it since I got it in January, it would be about 1500 less but I've driven to SoCal twice, the bay are once and Reno 2-3 times in it. I'd drive it anywhere tomorrow, only selling it because me and my wife to be found out we are having another kid and I want a truck with a larger back seat.

Also for some reason I'm not getting a notification when someone sends a PM so please use my screen name @gmail.com and email me directly if you have any questions about it or want to work out a time to see it in person. I'm somewhat flexible on the price or for full price I can include a complete center diff lock kit that I have.

Yeah, the low mileage on this is insane! I had 3 car seats in my D1 at one point. It was tight but they all fit!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles