2007 KTM 640 Adventure Touratech edition - $4500

Copying from my ADVRIDER ad here.
http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/2007-ktm-640-adventure-full-touring-setup.1240483/

Up for sale is a 2007 KTM Adventure, Touratech Traveller edition. Most sought after model year with all gremlins sorted out. Fantastic condition, not a scratch or a bubble in the paint. Never dropped.

The options
2007 High flow engine
Keihin FCR 41 carb setup with on-the-fly enrichment circuit for altitude
Excel rims
Touratech skid plate
Touratech tank guards
Touratech high fender kit
Touratech headlight guards
Revalved and Re-sprung WP shocks, set for a 220 lbs rider
Led headlamps
Renazco suede seat
Touratech rear pannier racks
New TKC 80 tires
New brake pads, front and back
KTM tank bag
Rapid transit panniers
FMF Titanium exhaust
Center stand included

Others:
I have exhaustive, all new OEM spares to last for next 50K miles. Bike had a complete engine rebuild at 37K, currently at 42K miles. Bought from a gentleman in Florida at a KTM powersports dealership going out of business in 2014. I bought out all the OEM spares they had for the model, worth about $800. Includes 6 kits for oil change, 3 kits for valve adjustment, Carb spare jets, Clutch and brake master cylinder rebuild kit, Head gasket, front and back wheel bearings, Main sprocket bearing kit, valve tappet rollers and bearings, water pump rebuild kit, center stand kit and a bunch of others

Price: $4500, all inclusive
Call me at 716-573-9395 or email anoopkrishna.r@gmail.com

IMG_1412.jpg

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1411.jpg

Last edited:
Updated thread with images, apologies in advance for the rotated images. I don't know how to fix it. The pics are fairly high res, and show the bike in detail. Bags come with the bike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste