Pillaging Parts from the Donor

• Thread starter Deleted member 144409
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 144409

Hi all,

I have an 89 Raider, v6. What suggestions do ya'll have for pillaging parts from my 91 Montero LS v6 donor before it goes to the junk yard or crusher? I'm taking anything that looks like a relay or has a pig tail: ignition coil, alt, wiper motor. And of course the fun stuff like AC, cruise, oil cooler, headlight washers.

What else?
Injectors?

Thanks!

Montynv

Observer
If the interior is the same color gat all of the interior that is the good shape, inclimetor, gauge pod, console, glass, light assemblies. If it has electric windows and locks get switches, motors and actuators. On the outside door handles and any body parts(fenders, doors) that are straight. Parts are getting real skinny in the yards so have a donor at your access.....get all that you can.

mard

Observer
Did it happen to have a hazard switch? Mine just crapped out. I'll pay including shipping if you are on with it.

D

Deleted member 144409

Sorry, a great deal of electrical had to be brought over. I've about worn out my multimeter!

kalieracer

Observer
you should take the wiring harness complete.. don't cut off the pig tails. If you need connectors, I have a source for new ones that are not brittle.

Hi all,

I have an 89 Raider, v6. What suggestions do ya'll have for pillaging parts from my 91 Montero LS v6 donor before it goes to the junk yard or crusher? I'm taking anything that looks like a relay or has a pig tail: ignition coil, alt, wiper motor. And of course the fun stuff like AC, cruise, oil cooler, headlight washers.

What else?
Injectors?

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94