Patriot campers in USA

Honu

lost on the mainland
Just took delivery of our new X1 Grand Tourer last week. Used it for the first time this weekend on a quick over nighter because I couldn't wait to get out and use it. So far, we absolutely love it. I did opt for the Webasto diesel heater. It was expensive, but man, after just one night of camping in 30 degree weather I can already tell you having hot water and heat for the tent was well worth every penny. I wish the tent heater would do a better job but it did about what I expected and exactly what Justin with Patriot, and Matt with Exploration Outfitters said it would. We had upper 30's low 40's outside and the fiance and I sat on the bed playing a game comfortably with just sweaters, long pants, and socks on. I'll try to get you guys some pics in the next day or so and a better write up of what my initial thoughts are. So far though I can tell you I'm 100% happy with my purchase. It was expensive, but looking at what we got, the engineering that went into it, and the materials/ build quality it has, I have no doubt that it'll serve us well for a really long time.

cool to hear

po3po3

Just took delivery of our new X1 Grand Tourer last week. Used it for the first time this weekend on a quick over nighter because I couldn't wait to get out and use it. So far, we absolutely love it. I did opt for the Webasto diesel heater. It was expensive, but man, after just one night of camping in 30 degree weather I can already tell you having hot water and heat for the tent was well worth every penny. I wish the tent heater would do a better job but it did about what I expected and exactly what Justin with Patriot, and Matt with Exploration Outfitters said it would. We had upper 30's low 40's outside and the fiance and I sat on the bed playing a game comfortably with just sweaters, long pants, and socks on. I'll try to get you guys some pics in the next day or so and a better write up of what my initial thoughts are. So far though I can tell you I'm 100% happy with my purchase. It was expensive, but looking at what we got, the engineering that went into it, and the materials/ build quality it has, I have no doubt that it'll serve us well for a really long time.

I wonder how the system prevents the water in the lines from freezing. Does the webasto heater recirculate the water to keep it from freezing? Please do remember to post some pictures and let us know about your experiences with it. I just put a deposit for a 2017 X1 GT as well and expect delivery late February 2018. I can't wait!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior