Wanted: FLIPPAC for Tacoma 2nd Gen Short Bed

NeonHeights

Trying to track down a Flippac for a 2nd gen Tacoma with a 5ft box!

The color does not matter, it just needs to be able to fit a 07 short bed Toyota Tacoma. I live in Toronto, Ontario (Canada) but would be willing to cross into the US and travel/meet you if necessary. I will consider a Flippac in ANY condition as I'm handy and good with repairs but would obviously prefer one with a tent in good condition and no dents/damage to the body of the cap. Either way, if you are looking to sell yours or know somebody who is, direct them here :cool:

Willing to send a finders fee your way if you send me information on a flippac which leads to me buying it!

Last edited:

1v6pony

Adventurer
Look in Flagstaff Arizona Craiglist, He has one that he is selling with or without the pickup, Cannot tell you if it is a short or long bed.
Good luck

NeonHeights

any chance you have the link? I tried searching the flagstaff CL and nothing popped up.

Only leads ive found so far for a flippac for a short bed are Jonburt on isntagram. But he needs his sold by wednesday and itll take my way longer to drive there to grab it

1v6pony

Adventurer
Sorry my friend looks like it is gone, knew it would not last it was only 5k for truck and camper or would separate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles