Jeepinaaron

Adventurer
2006 Fleetwood Neon

Asking Price: $Reduced to $3,000!
NC Title

- Single slide out bed over the hitch
- Propane Heater
- Couch, folds to into second bed
- Under seat storage (lots of internal storage during transit)
- 20lbs propane on tongue
- Interior lights, and fan
- Shore power hook-up

Upgrades:

- Full Suspension upgrade to include: SOA, new leaf springs, shocks
- 31" BFG AT tires on black steel wheel, full size spare included
- Trailer tongue strengthened, modified, and extended. Tongue is removable to reduce footprint during storage. 2" ball coupler.
- Lockable tongue box, houses the deep cycle battery
- Renogy 100W solar panel mounted to roof, keeps battery charged even during transit. Renogy charge controller mounted inside of camper.
- Interior USB and 12V adapter plugs
- Upgraded tongue jack
- Upgraded 4 corner support jacks
- Frame stripped and painted, 2016
- LED Light upgrades
- ARB Awning
- Bed rail for children on fold out couch bed, keep those kids from rolling out of the bed!

Condition: Overall the camper is in great condition. The interior has been kept up with neat upholstery and no stains. The trailer canvas is in good condition with the exception of one patched hole in the front at the slide out. The front screens on the slide out do have some holes/tears, most of which have been patched. The other screens are in excellent condition with no holes. The roof absolutely does not leak any water, and the trailer has kept us completely dry in storms in Colorado and on the Outer Banks of NC. The door to the trailer is in good condition. When I first purchased it I noticed some of the rivets for the roof had pulled loose, and replaced them with bolts and have reinforced the hold down latches. The shell on the roof has an outer shell dent/rip, which I have sealed. The worst condition of the trailer lies in the back of the roof, where the previous owner installed an ARB awning. The bolt holes leaked resulting in wood rot. The wood rot is isolated to the holes, and hasn't spread. I removed the awning and have temporarily sealed these holes from the outside. I had the intentions of getting a custom awning mount made, which could be mounted and properly sealed against the top. This is a very honest review of the condition of the trailer. The rest of the trailer is rock solid, and it raises and lowers easily. My asking price fairly represents the condition of this trailer.

I purchased this camper in 2015, and it has served our family well. We are currently facing an up-coming job relocation and are looking to downsize some of our items and as a result, the camper needs to go. This camper is light weight, at just over 1,000 lbs and tows great behind my Jeep. I have taken the camper cross-country, and taken it to areas of Moab and Colorado. An absolute great trailer to get off the beaten path.

DSC01984.jpg

IMG_20160516_190642810.jpg

IMG_20160925_185248669.jpg

IMG_20160131_080435808.jpg

Last edited:

RangeDrive

Observer
So is there anything on the trailers right hand interior wall? I see it has a heater, AC? Can you post pics of the rip/dent and wood rot?

Jeepinaaron

Adventurer
The inside of the right wall is mostly blank, as you have stated. At the rear of the trailer is the heater, and at the front right corner of the wall is a storage compartment. This area on the right wall is the walking area for when the couch bed is folded out.

Here is the tear, it does not leak:

Canvas tear exterior.JPG

The exterior dent on the driver side:

Dent.JPG

Interior wood rot. You can see the discoloration is around the area where the interior washers were removed. The surrounding wood is still sound.

interior rot where awning was mounted.JPG

e60ral

2016 4Runner Trail w/KDSS
so mad, i've been looking for a neon for years and literally days before i'm about to buy a house one pops up for sale

Jeepinaaron

Adventurer
It's less an issue of money than a "do I want my wife to murder me for buying something when we are supposed to be saving" issue, haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think back to the movie "Inglorious Bastards":

Col. Hans Landa: You'll be shot for this!
Lt. Aldo Raine: Nah, I don't think so. More like chewed out. I've been chewed out before.

e60ral

2016 4Runner Trail w/KDSS
I think back to the movie "Inglorious Bastards":

Col. Hans Landa: You'll be shot for this!
Lt. Aldo Raine: Nah, I don't think so. More like chewed out. I've been chewed out before.
Lol, Lt. Raine never met my wife

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sno Dawg

Sno Dawg
I just picked one of these up about a month ago and can honestly say it is the most well thought out little popup camper. It is small, light, easy to tow and has a ton of room inside. I picked mine up from a friend who sold it to me pretty cheap and I know I will use it a ton. I camped in it 3 times last month and everyone who walks by it has questions and comments about it. My 4Runner pulls it effortlessly. Mine has a motorcycle mount on the front and will easily hold my TW200.

If this were a little closer, I would pick it up for my brother who lives in upstate New York.

GLWS.

Your build threads are downloaded on my computer and I hope to do the wheels and suspension lift.

Thanks for more pics -
Jeff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles