Camping Lab Supports Disabled Explorers

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
We were in such a rush in the last days before departure on the Continental Divide Expedition that I never got to say thanks to Camping Lab and let everyone know about their support of our trip.
Keep an eye out soon for a write-up from Mike tibaal89 on his Canada pre-trip and our Continental Divide Expedition. He spent a loooong time in that tent and knows it well.

I will be writting a comparison between my Hannibal (thanks to Hltppr) and the Camping Lab...since setup & tookdown our tents side by side for 20+ days.

At the FJ Summit it was nice to see the folks around the Camping Lab tent and awning checking them out.

Thanks again to Fernando and Camping Lab for thier support and watch for our reviews soon.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Lance

That's great news that Fernando is supporting your group. He is a real class act (plus he owns one of our trailers) :victory:

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
I find it really interesting how large and yet small the overlanding community is.
When I saw a pic of his ride with 1 of your trailers behind it I just laughed.
Looking through various forums it seems like he has a level of customer support like yours. Again it shows that you can be a good guys and do well.

rctr03

Adventurer
i met fernando at the united four wheel drive wheel in last year in virginia, great guy. also it was the first time that i could touch an AT in person. (great job martyn and mario)
jimmy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne