For Sale: Spacetrailers Utility Trailer - San Diego - Almost New - $2400

SOCALPRADO

Hello. I bought this trailer one year ago. I used it this summer to do a 10 day trip to the Sierras with the family. It worked great. No issues. Looks almost new. Have taken it on smaller outings.

It's the XL model. So it's taller and longer than the base kit. It has the long neck. It also has custom aluminum welded retractable legs for the RTT or carrying canoes etc. I also added a utility basket to the front where I put the cooler, propane and water (heavy stuff). It is stored in my garage so it looks great still.

I'll sell it for $2400. See website for add ons that would bring the cost higher than my sell price. This is a great price with what is included. Not in any hurry. Firm on price.

It does not come with the CVT roof top tent, ARB awning or bike racks you see in pictures. See pics for more details.
Planning on upgrading to a teardrop trailer.

See
spacetrailers dot com
for more details of the price and options.

I added more pictures here and below. Sorry they are sideways!

Anyway I had some questions in PM that I will just answer here. The four pillars will go up 1 foot. At that height the awning and RTT do not hit the top of my head. I am 5' 10". My long term plan was to put bigger tires on it to gain some ground clearance and head clearance as well. There is plenty of room for bigger tires without doing any axle or spring mods as you can see in pictures. That said it trails great. We took it on a 500 mile trip this summer with probably about 1000lbs in it and it worked great. No issues. As you can see in the photos the pillars can be adjusted front or back to accommodate whatever you want to put on the yakima bars. The bars come with the trailer.
I also made two tables that attach to each side of the trailer. The tables are 5' x 16" and are epoxied and water proofed. There is one for each side. You can kind of see it in the photo. Those are included.

The RTT/Awning/bike racks do not come with the trailer.

The inside of the trailer is clean with zero issues. Let me know if I can answer any questions.

PM me if you would like to see it in person. Thanks!
View attachment 419300View attachment 419303 Space 2.jpgView attachment 419305View attachment 419306

Attachments

• IMG_0240.jpg
    IMG_0240.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0242.jpg
    IMG_0242.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0246.jpg
    IMG_0246.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0245.jpg
    IMG_0245.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0251.jpg
    IMG_0251.jpg
    520.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0252.jpg
    IMG_0252.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    512.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0255.jpg
    IMG_0255.jpg
    513.2 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0256.jpg
    IMG_0256.jpg
    532.4 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
It also has custom aluminum welded retractable legs for the RTT or carrying canoes etc.

Confirm the RTT rack telescopes, I.E. adjusts up and down for height?

Also, is it titled? That looked like a Washington plate (which would be good for me).

I'd PM you but I can't seem to from my phone. Feel free to PM me back and I'll follow up when I get home.

SOCALPRADO

Yes. It telescopes up and down. So when you are driving it's as out of the wind as possible. Each of the four pillars telescopes es. Each pillar has holes machined every four inches or so. This allows for multiple heights. I bought a $9 scissor jack off ebay and use my cordless driver to lift each side. Very minimal effort to raise and lower the tent. It's titled in CA.

SOCALPRADO

I have had a few folks PM me wanting better photos. I am on the road and back on Friday. I will take photos and post soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior