**SOLD** 2016 Into the Wild Overland Offroad Teardrop Trailer in WA for $13995 obo

i3enhamin

Custom Into the Wild Overland Offroad Teardrop Trailer

Some pictures for starters... my apologies for the stock interior photo. I still need to take and add interior photos, but I promise I'm not hiding any warts or anything... it's a standard interior for these models and in very nice condition.
20161008_144454.jpg20161008_145109.jpgScreenshot_20161011-114326.jpg0fe643d6f622fa07468630a939161e2a.jpg20161027_112618.jpg652945284.jpg20160821_120955.jpg20160924_173635.jpg

Highlights:
- Sleeps 2 in insulated comfort
- "Full kitchen", e.g.: 12v fridge, sink, and stove tray... we can discuss whether or not you want the Everest Camp Chef stove or not
- Large (285w) solar panel provides electrical autonomy
- Large (25-gallon) water tank
- Hot (outdoor) shower
- Motorcycle mount
- Reason for sale: We loved our time w/ this trailer, but we are transitioning to full-timing in a Sprinter.

Basics:
- Clean and clear South Dakota title ready to be signed over
- Dry weight somewhere around 1900 pounds... one person can push it around by themselves
- .040” Anodized Aluminum exterior
- 7 point plug
- Electric brakes
- 30″x 9.5″ BF Goodrich All Terrain Ko2 tires
- Full sized spare
- Pro Comp 15″x8″ steel wheels
- Timbren Axle-Less 3500lb HD independent suspension
- Lock N' Roll hitch (rotates on all axes) for easy and flexible decoupling... https://locknroll.com/
- Powdercoated flat black to protect your investment
- Front jack with wheel
- Rear stabilizer jacks
- LED lighting throughout
- Safety chains

Interior:
- 76.5" L x 53" W x 3.5" thick foam mattress... medium firm (34) high density foam (1.9 lb) foam mattress from foamonline.com
- 1.5″ of insulation for cold mountain nights
- Oversized birch storage cabinets
- Full sized door with window and screen
- Overhead “stargazer” window
- Sleeping space is 54″W x 80″L x 43″H
- Fan-Tastic fan with 3 speeds and reverse on a programmable timer for intermittent night-time functionality
- 12v / USB power source with battery monitoring gauge
- Birch interior wood paneling

Electrical:
- 280w roof-mounted monocrystalline solar panel
- Midnite Solar Brat so that it can charge its own battery when detached... http://www.midnitesolar.com/product...ers - Brat&productCat_ID=49&sortOrder=1&act=p
- 55 amp-hour AGM Battery
- 2 Exterior LED porch lights
- All LED lighting with reverse lights

Kitchen:
- 25-gallon polyethylene freshwater tank
- Sink with drain hose
- Formica countertop
- 12v / USB power source with battery monitoring gauge
- Dometic CFX-35US Portable Electric Cooler Refrigerator/Freezer - 32 Liters

Bathroom
- Outdoor shower

Extras
- Motorcyle rack

This is a used trailer. This is my personal rig. I am the first and only owner. I have taken excellent care of it and done all planned maintenance. I swung by the mfg approximately 800 miles ago and had some routine maintenance and a minor tune-up work order performed. I only have links to the mfg because they have a lot more details than I can provide here in a timely manner.

Links
- See the manufactuer for more pictures and details.
- Financing available from Rock Solid Funding, maybe? https://www.financemytrailer.com/

Thanks for looking!!

Asking $13995 obo

Last edited:

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
Bump / price drop. Do I need better pictures or what?

Honestly? Your ad is a cluster. It feels like a scam. It says "see our instagram" Do you work for the trailer company or are you directing people to your ig? Also you have a mix of pictures from different sources, a random pic of a fridge, a solar controller, for some reason links to a couple of accessories. And you are listing the mfg doesn't have prices for a new model which is a moot point. Your price needs to be based on what is available on the market now in this configuration. Happy selling.

i3enhamin

Thanks for the feedback. I guess as a web developer I get a bit too link-happy... I always want more information and don't mind clicking links to find out more. But, I will take some time to make it look more like the other ads and make it more self-contained and with up-to-date pictures of how it looks right at this moment.

I am just selling my own personal rig.

It is kind of hard to find comparables. The best comparable I see is this one at $15,900... https://denver.craigslist.org/rvd/d/2016-boreas-xt-camper-used/6345967577.html

I find it be an excellent value as compared to the used SoCal and Moby trailers going for $20-30k here on Expedition Portal. Those seem to commonly have heaters at that price point, but one could add a Propex heater to this for ~ $900 + labor.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94