Nemo on the Prowl, a Landcruiser 80, Dog Wife and I travelling North America.

The Raven

We started in Maine, Been to James Bay via Route Du Nord, Trans-Tiaga with no planning then into Ontario via logging roads then down into MN, into WI, ND, MT, WY and now Utah. Currently looking at ID, WA, ID, and exploring the SW this fall with AK and western Canada next spring. All in my 220k Fzj80 with rust and beat to hell. She runs that's all that matters. No need to spend thousands of dollars and every weekend for a year working on your rig to have adventure :D

We have been keeping a thread going over on another site but for certian reasons such as cheapening of what overlanding is I am going to continue it over here instead. I've always been asupporter of EP anyways. Enjoy the photos I I'll try to update when I can. Always looking for advice and suggestions of places to check out.

In salt lake right now getting over a cold, soon to be heading to Bonniville and northward into ID.

i-FsP89Pd-X3.jpg

i-RKpjSqj.jpg

i-44cX2sg.jpg

i-b8jffXD-L.jpg

i-pQzLqCd-L.jpg

i-hkwRRxp-L.jpg

Last edited:

The Raven

Wandered out of Northern Utah yesterday after crossing north of salt lake via dirt roads. Checked out Bonneville salt flats then into southern Idaho. Found northern Utah and Nevada a bit disappointing given the aggression displayed by the shot up signs and torn up off road sections. For the first time travelling I wish I had a rifle to ensure a level playing field with the locals. A bit disturbing. Idaho seems nice so far and heading north.

i-MCgLV36-L.jpg

i-jrdRP8X-L.jpg

i-xFJ5p26-L.jpg

i-Tzbr4hM-L.jpg

LakeLBJ

Observer
Great photos, thanks for sharing. Can you share what crystal clear lake that is in the 3rd photo in the first post? And the tunnel/mountain photo with your photography logo on it?

The Raven

Great photos, thanks for sharing. Can you share what crystal clear lake that is in the 3rd photo in the first post? And the tunnel/mountain photo with your photography logo on it?

The lake is some random lake in central Ontario, most are like that. The tunnel mountain is in Glacier NP one of the prettiest parks I've been to so far

The Raven

We found Idaho to be beautiful, the north more than the south. Skirted over to Missoula but too many people, manbuns and feminists to enjoy it much so headed via 12 to Moscow ID where we found a great community. From Moscow we headed north as far as we could then west into Washington state. Travelled on through, loved the North Cascades with the salmon runningand now sit in Bellingham. Did find an intersting field guide though :p

i-GrG5GG2-L.jpg

i-CWC9KQD-L.jpg

i-C7bkcGz-L.jpg

i-TX4Q5Jr-L.jpg

i-dmJ29fz-L.jpg

i-TkX82KJ-L.jpg

i-kpH3JKg-L.jpg

i-3HrxJFX-L.jpg

i-X9FwzFS-L.jpg

i-Rt9GQWV-L.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads