Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taxa Wooly Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Thank you for posting this.

The North American XJ Association (NAXJA) is about to take possession of this same unit, which we will be raffling off at our event in Moab in October 2018. Your build has been inspiring to our plans.
    Damn... so it looks like I will have to buy some raffle tickets after all...
    Wandererr... aka Kejtar

Quote Originally Posted by wandererr View Post
    Damn... so it looks like I will have to buy some raffle tickets after all...
    Wandererr... aka Kejtar
    I wish i was close so i could buy some tickets! It would be awesome to win and then give it to my father.

Firstly, when the ticket sales begin, we are going to be selling them in person at a number of events, as well as a link on line to purchase. You will have a shot.

Secondly, anyone know for certain what the lug pattern is on this trailer? How big of tires could you feasibly get under it?
    Dirk DeYoung
    2001 XJ, 1996 ZJ, 2013 WK II, 2006 WK
    NAXJA.org
    National Vice President and Southeast Chapter President

Firstly, when the ticket sales begin, we are going to be selling them in person at a number of events, as well as a link on line to purchase. You will have a shot.

Secondly, anyone know for certain what the lug pattern is on this trailer? How big of tires could you feasibly get under it?
    Looked at one at a dealer in Nc, IIRC they are 54.5 No clue if you could go up on the tire. From what I remember looking at one I would say it's probably maxed unless you want to start moving the fenders around.
    2016 JKUR Hard Rock
    2016 Chevy Camaro SS 2SS (Bought back by GM Repurchase Dept due to the car being a colossal POS)
    2015 JKUR

I know you can fit 235/75/15. You can easily put a lift on the axel by purchasing a #9 axel lift from dexter axel which will give you a additional 2.63” which should be enough for 33” tires.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12