Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EP/OJ Staff, review this please...

the nexties are cool but 1300. maybe as an option. the whole thing would be batmobile.

im gravitating back towards an electric add on unit. the whole "dedicated frame" is a package commitment that hopefully pans out with integration.

the truck i travel and sleep in, is the same truck i take on the toughest offroad wheeling trails. i like one well thought out devise. im afraid, even if the apex 2500 watts works for 99% of my riding, i'll hop on someones 6000w Tangent, and stare longingly back at my 6000 dollar bike wanting more. ive had the same litspeed classic for 15 years, and i love it. i want that same love in an electric, but tech is moving faster than laptops in the early 2000's. i'm paralyzed.

i was looking for a used bucksaw carbon to slap a Tangent on, and i find myself back on craigslist every morning.
    WALDORF: They aren’t half bad.
    STATLER: Nope, they’re ALL bad!

https://electricbike-blog.com/

this reviewer seems to be the right mix of cyclist and ebike enthusiast for the review.

i would call it a fail.

1, i think the no link single pivot geometry they used created a carbon fiber walmart bike.
    2, it doesnt need a stock controller with custom programming, it needs a custom controller, with more parameters and more sensitive inputs to make the power control "streetable". maybe even something as simple as 750/1500/2500w primary setting and a few programs within each. an electronic triple chainring, so to speak.

glad i waited for a review.
    WALDORF: They aren’t half bad.
    STATLER: Nope, they’re ALL bad!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12