2004 Military Zodiac FC-470 with outboard and trailer

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
A 2004 Zodiac FC-470 in excellent condition with aluminum floor, a 40hp Suzuki DT-40 outboard motor and a custom built trailer that cradles the speed tubes perfectly. Battery, fuel tank and water proof boat cover are included. Permatrim has been installed on the motor.

This is a decommissioned military boat so it does have a couple of patches on it but there are no current leaks and it has held air perfectly in my four years of ownership. The transom has been restored and refinished to original like new condition. Valves will be serviced before sale is completed. More images available. The boat is located in Portland, Oregon.

$6500

IMG_2590.jpgP1060951_small.jpgIMG_9148.jpg

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
New price: $6200

This Zodiac is still available.

It's currently getting its yearly service.

New price: $6200

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
I'm dropping the price to $5000. Divorce forces the sale of this incredibly fun "Defender of the sea".

jpachard

Adventurer
I'm dropping the price to $5000. Divorce forces the sale of this incredibly fun "Defender of the sea".

Damn, sorry to hear about the divorce. I’d grab this if you were on the east coast in a heartbeat. Good luck with he sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pye314

Hello I would love to come see the boat. I am in Portland and would love to come by today or whenever your available. text or call 503 804 9899- andrew

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online