Thread: Ashcroft Air Lockers and Axle Shafts?

Default Ashcroft Air Lockers and Axle Shafts?

I'm looking to upgrade the rear of my RRC. I've used ARB's and other lockers in the past.

What are you opinions of the Ashscroft Air Lockers?

I've been planning on upgrading the rear of my RRC to 24 spline stuff, so now is the time. I already did the front a few years ago when the CV's started to die.

Thanks. Asking for a friend who blew up a 10 spline axle shaft and Diff in Moab this weekend. LOL

1993 Range Rover Classic: 6.2 GM Diesel, 700R4, NP241D, 4" Lift, Bilstien Shocks, 16" Wheels, 33" BFG AT, Superwinch 9.5K Winch,
    "The most unreliable car in the world is now the most reliable car in the world."-Jeremy Clarkson

Ashcroft is the best air locker on the market hands down.
    There shafts are top quality also.
    For expedition tested Rover gear Check out WWW.Lucky8LLc.com 716-898-8153

Ditto. I don't have their shafts but I have a pair of their lockers and they're sweet.
    Your "friend" will like them.

Quote Originally Posted by fishEH View Post
    Ditto. I don't have their shafts but I have a pair of their lockers and they're sweet.
    Your "friend" will like them.
    My friend, my 1993 RRC. LOL. Too much torque
    1993 Range Rover Classic: 6.2 GM Diesel, 700R4, NP241D, 4" Lift, Bilstien Shocks, 16" Wheels, 33" BFG AT, Superwinch 9.5K Winch,
    "The most unreliable car in the world is now the most reliable car in the world."-Jeremy Clarkson