1998 ranger build

jswift716

Adventurer
I know it's been awhile but not much is new. Truck is over cooling so I changed the thermostat and coolant and that seemed to help a little bit, I did put my better tires on finally and now it rides alot better. I'm shopping for a new exhaust and no lift coilovers for the front so if anyone has a good suggestion feel free lol
875aef4890b5802d3103291f2f4e0954.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

ben2go

Adventurer
Are you going aftermarket or something like a stock replacement? I like walker replacement exhausts. They are a direct replacement for OE. I have a cat back replacement system on my '92 Accord and it's quite. I don't know what thye sound like on the Ranger. Mine '01s exhaust is getting to the point of needing some tending to.

jswift716

Adventurer
Sorry it took so long, nothing popped for notifications for anything i have in tapatalk -.-
I just need to find a y pipe with 2 good cats, Saturday I'm going to get a new cap with working locks actually for a ranger. The black one is for a Colorado and I sold it to my landlord with the weather starting to get nicer and taxes around the corner there's gonna be a few new things to install and hopefully by may a trip or two to see how I like things

jswift716

Adventurer
Went and got the new cap today, paint is in the future haha, now to put all my junk back in it
db1de038ec1a36e66c0156014cfa5fdb.jpg

jswift716

Adventurer
$700.00 in parts ordered, new lcas, bilstiens front and rear, and finally the cat. Bought new shoes yesterday since they started grinding, all due in next week :)

jswift716

Adventurer
Actually just bolted it through the roof till the weather breaks and I can finish mounting it right and use it

jswift716

Adventurer
A buddy of mine works at a tire shop I got these worn 35 or 20 bucks for the set believe it or not they fit with 3 inch body lift and I don't rub for now I don't think I could stuff new ones though
da44362799fbad154c6352c5648c0c0a.jpg

ben2go

Adventurer
A buddy of mine works at a tire shop I got these worn 35 or 20 bucks for the set believe it or not they fit with 3 inch body lift and I don't rub for now I don't think I could stuff new ones though

Pic didn't come through in your post after the forum change over. Hopefully I got it to come through in my quote.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles