The why and how for an adventure trailer. "Chuck" is Done!

Bluegrassjku

Yeah Jeremy is a good dude. He's going to line x the entire exterior of a jeep for us next year. He's applying the ultra line.

TXST8tj

Observer
Looks great! Yours is about the same overall size of mine, with a similar design concept.

How are the doors sealed? Did you run a piece of flat bar around the opening to seal the doors to, or some other method?

How wide is the wheel well opening?

Jojo29er

Observer
Looks great! Yours is about the same overall size of mine, with a similar design concept.

How are the doors sealed? Did you run a piece of flat bar around the opening to seal the doors to, or some other method?

How wide is the wheel well opening?

There is a piece of sheet metal welded to the inside of the door frame which will have this heavy duty weather stripping on it.
22092.jpg

The wheel opening between the steps is about 38".

Jojo29er

Observer
20180208_155146.jpg

At Linex now, should be ready for pick up tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get the lights and 7 pin wired this weekend.

Anybody have some insight on registration? I've kept my receipts and plan on taking it to get inspected and a vin. DMV here seems clueless.

Last edited:

Jojo29er

Observer
Here's a pic of the rear door/table down. I used national steel square tubing. It's available at any big box hardware store. The nice thing is that each size tubing you step down in nests inside the larger. Holds the heavier door nicely without the interference of a cable. Also cheap, cool looking imo.
20180127_223057_resized.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles