The why and how for an adventure trailer. "Chuck" is Done!

Jojo29er

Observer
You could always airdown your tires a bit LOL (what i have to do....)
Great trailer hope you enjoy it !

I may have to. Right now I'm using a 6" rise receiver hitch. It's a little high so the trailer sits up some, also can't drop my bed gate. I'm hoping to have money left for a lock and roll hitch, 4" rise. I'm waiting to get everything installed before deciding. The suspension has given some but not as much add I thought. My driveway has a slope so it dips prefect under the seal. It might not after lowering the front hitch.

Jojo29er

Observer
Nice looking trailer. I'm trying to decide between the buy, build, or mostly built option you went for. I'll be going to Expo West to check out what all is on the market, but it is great reading all of the different build threads to get an idea of those options as well. Thanks for posting this.

Wish I could have, never seen a trailer in person before starting this build. Would have liked going to Expo East but couldn't get off work.

GarrickG

Excellent trailer! I’ve used LineX of KY for my projects as well. Jeremy has always been good to work with. Keep the details coming!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jojo29er

Observer
I know there will be changes along the way but I finally got the trailer done 2 weeks ahead of schedule. It'll be affectionally be named Chuck. Partly due to it's husky weight and partly due to my mother calling it a chuckwagon during construction.

Attachments

• trailer grill.jpg
    trailer grill.jpg
    905.5 KB · Views: 52
  • trailer awning.jpg
    trailer awning.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 57
  • trailer pantry.jpg
    trailer pantry.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 53

Jojo29er

Observer
Chuck weighted a little more than I hoped, still 2100lbs isn't too bad for all the storage.

Attachments

• trailer sink.jpg
    trailer sink.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
  • trailer lights.jpg
    trailer lights.jpg
    963.4 KB · Views: 44
  • trailer chairs.jpg
    trailer chairs.jpg
    1,004.6 KB · Views: 38

Forum statistics

Threads