Thread: Parts for 2017 Titans

Hybrid View

Default Parts for 2017 Titans

Anyone else out there with a 2017 Titan (non-XD)?

I'd like to start kitting mine out a little, but I'm not finding much in the way of parts. It looks like there are only two bull bar options currently, and I've found 1 set of rock sliders (calmini). I think I'm going to hold off and see if ARB drops a bull bar, but I know that might be unlikely. The other two are not my style.

Part of me would like to keep it stock-keep it simple, but part of me has that mod bug too

Expedition-mobiles:
    2017 Nissan Titan Pro4-X
    2017 Honda CRF250 Rally
    1965 VW Beetle
    1973 VW Super Beetle

I expect that parts will trickle out as the truck sells more units. I got my 2017 Pro-4X in November and havenít really customized it at all.

On the other hand, there were a small but meaningful number of parts options for my 2015 Pro-4X. Theyíre never going to match whatís available for the US branded trucks, but itíll get better.

My biggest concern is that the different frames between the regular and XD trucks will keep the market smaller than it might otherwise get.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bought a 2017 Titan XD SV four door last Nov. Would like to at least ad a bull bar. Who advertises them? Thanks in advance. MTG

Check nisstec out. Good place to start