V6 LR3 wheels on V8 LR3

eloist

Adventurer
I'm hearing conflicting reports that a 5 spoke, 18" wheel from a V6 LR3 will not clear the calipers from a V8 LR3.

Can anyone confirm or deny this for me?
I've been in a search rabbit hole for 30 mins and cannot find a definitive answer.

Thanks in advance.

eloist

Adventurer
Yep, these are the ones:

2441.jpg

I've got a set of 19"s from an HSE and a guy locally wants to trade me for his 18"s from a V6.
I already have some 10 spoke 18s on my truck, but figured I could either sell these 18s, or use one for a full sized spare and sell the other 3....

morrisdl

Adventurer
The confusion is caused from the TD-V6 17" wheels. They require different rotors and caliper hangers front and back.

d3-kuhmo3.JPG

Last edited:
Yep, these are the ones:

View attachment 420796

I've got a set of 19"s from an HSE and a guy locally wants to trade me for his 18"s from a V6.
I already have some 10 spoke 18s on my truck, but figured I could either sell these 18s, or use one for a full sized spare and sell the other 3....

All US Spec LR3 wheels will fit on any year LR3. The other set of Wheels posted below are EuroSpec TDV6 LR3 17” Wheels.

Matter of fact, all LR3/4 Wheels will fit on your LR3 as well.

If you have two sets of 18” now, you can run two sets of tires, i.e. AT or MT. Ditch the 19” and jump on those 18” Wheels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles