ExpeditionOverland: South America 2017 - Debuts 10/27/17

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Episode 6 is now available on YouTube. Give it a watch, like and subscribe if you enjoy. Let me know what you think!

wADVr

Adventurer
Ha being sick all weekend I just binge watched the whole lot. Good series for sure, I am really excited for Chile as I have been wanting to travel there and explore for a few years-maybe never return..

cruiseroutfit

Ha being sick all weekend I just binge watched the whole lot. Good series for sure, I am really excited for Chile as I have been wanting to travel there and explore for a few years-maybe never return..

:cool: Glad you're enjoying it!

cruiseroutfit

The latest episode of our South America adventure is now on YouTube. In this episode we visit the magnificent Salar de Uyuni and prep for the voyage beyond.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Great series! We are enjoying it very much!

We were both curious as to the meals that are being cooked throughout the trip. Is there anywhere that you post the recipes that are used? I did look through the website but, didn't see anything there. Perhaps I looked in the wrong area.

Vandy

Adventurer
Ok Kurt. Getting caught up. And started to wonder. If you Had a choice of one of these vehicles for your personal ride? What one do you pick? I'm sure they all have pros add cons. But not often does someone have seat time in several terrains in a current line up of Toyota's toys

cruiseroutfit

Ok Kurt. Getting caught up. And started to wonder. If you Had a choice of one of these vehicles for your personal ride? What one do you pick? I'm sure they all have pros add cons. But not often does someone have seat time in several terrains in a current line up of Toyota's toys

Great question. For me it's an easy answer, the URJ200 Land Cruiser. I'm a fan of the size and robust drivetrain particularly for international travel like this. Plus it's sooooooo comfortable :cool:

cruiseroutfit

Episode 8 is now available for your viewing pleasure. I hope you enjoy our voyage across the mountains of Bolivia

vabluefish

Observer
Surely I'm not the only one wondering what Luis does for a living, his place looked amazing

A whole lot of this ^. That guy was living the dream.

Loving everything so far. Will there be an after action report, video? I'd love to see something of all the cast members answering some questions such as favorite location, favorite vehicle, items that saved the day, what vehicle mods were worth it, and what was overkill, etc.

cruiseroutfit

Loving everything so far. Will there be an after action report, video? I'd love to see something of all the cast members answering some questions such as favorite location, favorite vehicle, items that saved the day, what vehicle mods were worth it, and what was overkill, etc.

Great question, I wouldn't doubt it if we do a live video at the season final party (here in SLC at Equipt Expedition Outfitters) similar to the one we did at the kickoff premier. You can see that one here:

Crawfish

My wife and I are huge fans Kurt! You guys do awesome work. I certainly appreciate the high level videography. Our family has been doing small trips for a few years now. Hope to keep going and step up to a cruiser one day. We don't miss any episodes and always wish there were more!

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

My wife and I are huge fans Kurt! You guys do awesome work. I certainly appreciate the high level videography. Our family has been doing small trips for a few years now. Hope to keep going and step up to a cruiser one day. We don't miss any episodes and always wish there were more!

Thanks to you and your family for watching!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles