Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ExpeditionOverland: South America 2017 - Debuts 10/27/17

Amazing episode!!

Loved it! Can't wait for the next episode!!

What's the release schedule?
    '99 Land Cruiser - 2.5" Slee/OME lift, ARB Sahara w/ Warn VR10000S, BIOR rear bumper, OPOR sliders, custom drawer system, etc. - Family Expo Rig
    '89 BJ74 - OME 2.5" heavy lift - 4+ u bolt flip - 255/85/16 BFG MTs - Custom armor by @Cruisin' - Harrop E-locker in the rear, etc.

cruiseroutfit is offline Sponsoring Vendor Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
    Quote Originally Posted by keylay View Post
    Fan-freaking-tastic! I've watched first series through now, twice! Such a difference then the 'old days'.

Will this be a weekly release?
    The premier bumped the schedule a bit. Weekly episodes start this coming Friday
    Kurt Williams
    Cruiser Outfitters
    Your original outfitter for OME - ARB - AA - Safari - Helton - Engel - Since 1992
    Join us on Facebook
    ExpeditionUtah - A lifelong project of exploring Utah
    kurt@cruiseroutfitters.com

cruiseroutfit is offline Sponsoring Vendor Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
    Episode 2 is live. Please check it out and subscribe to our channel!

Kurt Williams
    Cruiser Outfitters
    Your original outfitter for OME - ARB - AA - Safari - Helton - Engel - Since 1992
    Join us on Facebook

For some reason I was not excited for the release of the premier. I did not love the Central America season as much as some of the other productions, but I think that was more a result of my lack of interest in Central America as a destination, and not so much a fault of the show.

That said, I really enjoyed the South America premier. A 47 minute episode was awesome. There is no better YouTube content in this genre. Honestly, I tried to watch another similar adventure travel series, but found I lost interest. It just was not as captivating as what Expedition Overland offers.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by rkj__ View Post
    For some reason I was not excited for the release of the premier. I did not love the Central America season as much as some of the other productions, but I think that was more a result of my lack of interest in Central America as a destination, and not so much a fault of the show.

That said, I really enjoyed the South America premier. A 47 minute episode was awesome. There is no better YouTube content in this genre. Honestly, I tried to watch another similar adventure travel series, but found I lost interest. It just was not as captivating as what Expedition Overland offers.

I agree. Not that thrilled with Central/South America but see the draw for the Overland community. I personally think there's enough north of the Mexican border to see and I don't have to deal with language barriers, drug dealers, Federales, etc as long as I stay out of Chicago

I think the show's production value comes from the fact that Clay was a professional videographer to begin with. He had to have a certain eye for things in order to make a living before the show. That coupled with a great group of friends helping out. I do miss Scott though.
    1998 Stewart and Stevenson M1078
    2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4x4
    2015 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Pro 4X
    http://overlandroad.life/

Quote Originally Posted by rkj__ View Post
    ...That said, I really enjoyed the South America premier. A 47 minute episode was awesome. There is no better YouTube content in this genre. Honestly, I tried to watch another similar adventure travel series, but found I lost interest. It just was not as captivating as what Expedition Overland offers.

Thanks for watching and I too hope you enjoy the remainder of the season!
    Kurt Williams
    Cruiser Outfitters
    Join us on Facebook

Episode 3 is live. Please watch & subscribe

Let me know what you think...
    Kurt Williams
    Cruiser Outfitters
    Join us on Facebook

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12