Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: ExpeditionOverland: South America 2017 - Debuts 10/27/17

I just discovered you guys on IG and have finished watching season 3 on YT. The cinematography and production is really top notch. I'm a fan of travel and food shows like Bourdain's stuff and the newer show by Phil Rosenthal, and I would say your video and image work is very nearly on par with those. That's a huge accomplishment for a non-network production group. I'm watching season one now and the growth in skill, technique, and outlook are obvious. Kudos on translating the lure of overlanding most effectively.
    1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8, 2" OME lift springs, Bilsteins, Discoverer AT3s, NP249 that still works

"Pickups are a portable hole into which you can throw all your dreams and all your hopes and take them with you on an adventure." - J.G. Pasterjak

My lord, that was amazing! Your team has improved so much each season, and both my fiance and I agree that this latest season is the highest quality TV show we've ever seen come out of a private production company. You all are truly talented, and I hope that you never stop traveling and never stop filming. I look forward to your next project!
    2005 Montero Gen3 -- Project Outlaw Build Thread
    2016 Subaru Outback -- Bone Stock, 2" lift incoming
    1995 Isuzu Trooper -- Needs Heart Transplant
    1999 Subaru Outback -- Also Needs heart Transplant
    2013 Ford Fiesta -- Found On Road Dead

Love it! Heather is a good friend of mine and it's awesome to see her on the big screen!
    2017 RAM 1500 QC
    Anchorage & Nikiski, AK / Seeley Lake, MT

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567