Subaru Legacy Rock Crawler

Triumphdog

Adventurer
Who needs a LX 470 or Land Cruiser for a family outing in the forest.

Quote from listing...

"So in a nutshell we have a car that you can take the family On Any Trail in and comfort and still retain reasonable street legal characteristics, and it'll be the only one anybody ever sees it is quite a conversation piece. Cars currently registered with a clean title and ready for a new home".

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/subaru-rock-crawler/6340468301.html

The Toy Guy

Observer
Add a roof top tent and this wins the affordable overland anywhere contest, allowing trailside repairs in comfort. This is simply mind numbingly brilliant and it beats the **** out of anything on here in the last couple of months. While that DAF currently listed is cool, that hulking wallet vacuum of a crappy old black Unimog just makes me shake my head and wonder ******, this absolute abomination makes my pulse quicken and my knees go weak. In fact, it's not unlike just like the last thing I desired that that also put my marriage in jeopardy, and so, eyes intentionally averted, I move on. Thanks for sharing this TDog.

Haf-E

Expedition Leader
Reminds me of the Volvo wagon with Portal Axles stuffed under it...

001.jpg

Triumphdog

Adventurer
Add a roof top tent and this wins the affordable overland anywhere contest, allowing trailside repairs in comfort. This is simply mind numbingly brilliant and it beats the **** out of anything on here in the last couple of months. While that DAF currently listed is cool, that hulking wallet vacuum of a crappy old black Unimog just makes me shake my head and wonder ******, this absolute abomination makes my pulse quicken and my knees go weak. In fact, it's not unlike just like the last thing I desired that that also put my marriage in jeopardy, and so, eyes intentionally averted, I move on. Thanks for sharing this TDog.
Nicely done sir...I almost blew my vodka tonic out my nose. Funniest post I've read in a long time!!
Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94