Weldtec Design Shop Reveiw

davereddiesel

I drove from Santa Monica to El Cajon on Friday the 13th. Lucky 13 to me, my friend just purchased a Express Van and after a text containing Jeremy's website (www.weldtecdesigns.com , instagram and some expo portal links) he purchased the 2WD 5" spindle kit wit Fox shocks,steering stabilizer and 5 Method wheels. We inventoried the order and loaded it into my Megacab. At this point the fun began. There is alot going on in the large shop, it's like Vanhalla each Van better than the next. 2WD /4WD Vans GM/Ford. The clincher for me was a test drive in a Duramax Savana sliding door cargo with the the full WTD coilover suspension !!! I'll describe the ride as marshmellow firm but squishee ! Fly off a small ledge no bone jarring , bomb through crater size dips no teeth smashing Van slaloms with no hint of body roll. WeldTech Designs is awesome !!! Thanks Jeremy and Crew !!! Dave B.

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Dave,
It was great meeting you and Bill. Thanks for the awesome review of our shop! It is you guys posting and supporting our business that we are able to continue to develop new products for your vans.
Im glad you got to go for a ride in our Chevrolet Express 4x4 with our coilover conversion. We love for the kit to sell itself and usually after going for a ride it does.

Thanks again for the support and post.
Jeremy

I too, would definitely recommend Weldtec. I was considering going a different route and posted on another forum asking for people's experience with 6" lifts. Jeremy was the only business owner who joined the conversation and invited me to talk on the phone. At first I was wanting a "bolt on" system that required no welding. It wasn't that I couldn't get it welded, I just didn't want the hassle. While talking with Jeremy he gave me all the info and positives of his Baja Grocery Getter kit. His customer service is what sold me and I'm 110% happy with the lift!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior