Where to find dimensions/diagrams for 1991 Ford E350?

polomasta

I've probably spent over 5 hours Googling for this but haven't really found what I'm looking for.

Does anyone know if diagrams exist that show exterior AND interior dimensions for 1991 Ford E350 (w/ Pathfinder conversion + high top a plus)?

I've found some basic diagrams for some later models (ie, this 1999 and this 2014) but haven't been able to track down anything for the '91 specifically.

mgmetalworks

Explorer
220px-Measuring-tape.jpg

One of these works better than google in the right hands

:)

Mwilliamshs

Explorer
Very very few meaningful differences from 1975 to 2014. I have a 1989 and use SMB's DIY diagrams for a 92+ to great effect.

quickfarms

Adventurer
Google the ford body builder manual. You will find a link to the ford site. Some of the drawings are on line or you can call them and get a copy

polomasta

Very very few meaningful differences from 1975 to 2014. I have a 1989 and use SMB's DIY diagrams for a 92+ to great effect.

Thanks for the reply! Sounds like what I already have might be the best I’ll get before getting my hands on the actual van.

polomasta

Google the ford body builder manual. You will find a link to the ford site. Some of the drawings are on line or you can call them and get a copy

Appreciate the reply! I think the body builder stuff is what I managed to turn up via google. Cheers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles