Suspension Decision...

MNMONTERO

Hey All! Time to upgrade the suspension on my 2005 Limited, but would like some real-world feedback on Terrain Tamer if anyone has some...??? I had OME on my old Gen 2.5 and did like it (and I know there have been vast improvements since then), but have been poking around for awhile and came across TT and am interested in it as well. I know they aren't big in the States (at least with Monteros--LC guys do seem to run it here and there), but they seem to be pretty good all-around. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated-- Thanks!

evomaki

Observer
Exactly what he said. I just ordered that very exact thing yesterday from those guys. Yes, OME is cheaper (incidentally, I think they are also selling, or starting to sell OME) but I just went with this because it will be good.

jaccox23

Adventurer
OME is only cheaper because it's not a true "complete kit". That is the OME doesnt sell an adjustable pan hard bar for correcting the rear track once the vehicle is lifted. So if you do go with an OME kit plan to purchase the ADD adjustable pan hard bar at the same time. Or just do yourself a favor and purchase the ADD complete kit, you won't be disappointed and these guys are just an email, Facebook message or phone call away with tons of knowledge to walk you through any obstacles. I know this because I purchased the first ADD complete kit and sent many a messages their way and got timely replies and the product is crazy nice especially the pan hard bar which is made in house by Toasty. Also when you buy ADD your money goes toward future product for the montero platform for things such as skids and all kinds of other nice goodies for our platforms.

Last edited:

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
I try to make everything extra awesome, sometimes that costs us extra money but you know that's how it goes when your business accountant doesn't exist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles