SOLDMombasa RTT / Thule Corona

eviioiive

Observer
Ive had it since 2014 and at that time it was old enough to need a new cover. No idea when it was originally manufactured. No knee dents. Its labeled roof top tents by Mombasa.

Comes with 4 Thule bars and 8 feet with matching locks and one key. Cover was purchased late 2014. Tent was kept indoors if not mounted. Nothing wrong with it just old, rain fly has a few pin holes, tent doesn't leak. Memory foam added to the original mattress. I built a giant saw horse to mount it that you can also take.

If you want a brand new pristine tent this isn't it. If you want a used tent with a solid mounting system that has plenty of life left, this will work.

Located in south corona- avail weekdays come take a look- I can help load/ mount. Selling because we're re planning on getting a truck camper. Not looking for trades. $440SOLD

If it’s still listed it’s still available
IMG_2138.JPG
IMG_1475.JPG

Last edited:

MtnManT4R

Ive had it since 2014 and at that time it was old enough to need a new cover. No idea when it was originally manufactured. No knee dents. Its labeled roof top tents by Mombasa.

Comes with 4 Thule bars and 8 feet with matching locks and one key. Cover was purchased late 2014. Tent was kept indoors if not mounted. Nothing wrong with it just old, rain fly has a few pin holes, tent doesn't leak. Memory foam added to the original mattress. I built a giant saw horse to mount it that you can also take.

If you want a brand new pristine tent this isn't it. If you want a used tent with a solid mounting system that has plenty of life left, this will work.

Located in south corona- avail weekdays come take a look- I can help load/ mount. Selling because we're re planning on getting a truck camper. Not looking for trades. $440

If it’s still listed it’s still available
View attachment 421393
View attachment 421394
Please contact me I will buy this.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne