Bomb Proof Fire Pit

Ovrlnd Rd

Adventurer
Looks like a good product but they really need to update their website. Here's their "About Us" page:

[h=1]About Us[/h][FONT=&quot]COMPANY NAME has been delivering results since we opened in YEAR. Our goal is to provide both a superior customer experience and tremendous value for our customers.
OWNER NAME has over NUMBER years of experience in INDUSTRY NAME and is passionate about exceeding your expectations.

We love our customers and welcome your feedback and suggestions. Use our Contact Us page to tell us what we're doing right or what we can improve on.
[/FONT]

I love that 1st line.

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
Virtually no information on them there on the site. How many do you think they have sold?

I met the owner at a swap meet selling these and other stuff. He owns a metal fab shop and makes parts for desert racers. Probably not an internet sales guru but his other work all looked great. I'll email him...

Last edited:

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Looks good, but begs the question: Who's going around dropping bombs on people's fire pits?

zidaro

Explorer
here i thought i was going to get to see some ************ campfire bomb test :Wow1:

Looks good though, like these that fold flat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles