WTB: 2006 Toyota Tundra Crew Cab

BretEdge

Adventurer
I hope it's acceptable to post a "want to buy" ad here as I'm having great difficulty finding the right truck. I'm looking for:

2006 Toyota Tundra Limited, 4x4
Crew Cab
Gray, White or Silver
Less than 150,000 miles (will consider higher mileage if rig is in excellent shape)
Prefer stock vehicle, no lift, bumpers, etc.

I'm selling my 2007 FJ Cruiser and replacing it with a Tundra for 3-4 years. I'll lift it, throw on some 33's and a FWC.

Email me at bret (at) bretedge (dot) com if you're looking to get rid of a Tundra matching the aforementioned requirements.

Last edited:

BretEdge

Adventurer
I bought one in May. They are hard to find in those colors for sure. Mine was a work truck and I think I paid $10,800 for mine with 160,000 miles. There was a guy in San Antonio that had a white limited with 100k miles but he wanted $16k for it. My truck is not perfect but it is perfect for overlanding. I love my truck! It had a few gremlins that the previous owner had done a terrible job fixing. Has been trying but most of the issues are fixed. You cannot go wrong with this truck. They are a bit long for overlanding but other than that, very well built vehicles. Love the rear glass sliding down and mine has a sun roof. Going from a Jeep Rubicon this has been a bit if a transition but I think it is a good one.

Good Luck finding your Tundra!

Mike

Thanks, Mike! I check various listing sites every day and you're right, they're few and far between. At the rate I'm going it'll take a couple years and then I'll be ready to buy a new truck. Ugh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online