Sawtooth Unlimited - Off Road Pop Top Camper Trailer

stomperxj

Explorer
your early build encouraged me to try something on my own. I still say I'm going to buy the plans from your first build and try that. I'm working on a build thread for mine now. and following this on youtube, i get excited everytime i get a notification of a new video. nice work as always!

Thanks (y) I'm glad you got some inspiration from the teardrop and glad you are enjoying the new videos. Lots more to come :) I just subbed to your thread.

ITTOG

New video is out.

Tested the vacuum table. Seems to work ok. Got the floor laminated too:
View attachment 488436
View attachment 488437

I have my drawer slides worked out and mounted for the kitchen:
View attachment 488438View attachment 488439

Winter is here so progress is slow. More soon hopefully.

Jess
Oh my gosh, finally. Oh, great work you are doing.

Before you put the phone down I could see a circle and then also some sort of curved near the back of the trailer. What are both of these for?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

stomperxj

Explorer
Oh my gosh, finally. Oh, great work you are doing.

Before you put the phone down I could see a circle and then also some sort of curved near the back of the trailer. What are both of these for?

Thanks :) Not 100% sure what you are talking about. Can you give me a time stamp on the video or some more detail?

ITTOG

Thanks :) Not 100% sure what you are talking about. Can you give me a time stamp on the video or some more detail?
That was supposed to be foam, not phone.

It can be seen at 14:58 going from where you are standing to the other side of the trailer. It is black.

stomperxj

Explorer
That was supposed to be foam, not phone.

It can be seen at 14:58 going from where you are standing to the other side of the trailer. It is black.

Ok so the long straight dark piece with the curve going from the front left of the floor to over by the right fender well is 3/4" PCV square tube that I am using for conduit. I need to run wires through the floor over to that area.

The dark circle in the center of the floor is the mount for the table base. EP 11 and 12 show some more about the table base. (y)(y)

flipmachine

Adventurer
nice thing with teroson is that its uv stable... also, just like sika... when you use its... at night, pour some water on the floor to help it cure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke