Nevrsummr

Located in north idaho. 10k
HTML:
https://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/6358153154.html/[HTML]

Last edited:

TheSweatyButcher

Adventurer
https://spokane.craigslist.org/rvs/d/tundra-camper/6351950595.html
2000 Toyota Tundra SR5 4WD V8 135000 miles. Automatic transmission. Well cared for. Has had timing done and thorley headers. Bilstein 5100 series coilovers. With 3" lift in front. Helper springs in the rear. Also airbags in the rear. I am the second owner, the first 85k was owned by a grandma who babied it. Runs great. Newer toyo open country tires on newer Toyota rims. Cloth interior with center console.

Camper 2004 Palomino Bronco Popup. In fantastic condition. No leaks or sign of leaks ever. Roof is perfect. Everything works. Queen bed up top. Table makes into bed below.

Selling because I decided to go a different direction. But sad to see it go. Very dependable strong truck. Getting tough to find a first gen tundra with this low of miles.

No trades,
00p0p_fmvMrn4Cl0C_1200x900.jpg

Im asking for 1% of the sale price for my services. Thank you

Nevrsummr

Hi guys. The Palomino sold. Title and add above modified. Link with pics.
So looking to sell it with my other camper. Both the Palomino and Apache have good qualities. Here is what I liked better about the Apache.

The door opens with the top down! On the Palomino it did not. The lower bed is full size. Whereas Palomino is kiddie size. Roof is more solid and has less seams. Canvas was sealed up tighter. Less places for flies to get in. With the low bed my wife and I could simply pull over and hop in the back and sleep without any setup. Great in blizzards when you don't want to put the top up and also warmer.

Nevrsummr

Sorry,no. But we don't seem to have the rust issues that the east has so maybe that's a good thing. There's always shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior