Thread: New Inflatable Thermal Layer - Thoughts?

Question New Inflatable Thermal Layer - Thoughts?

Hi guys 'n' gals,
    I have been wearing this prototype inflatable thermal layer for a couple of months now:

BLACK-WITH-LOGOsmall.jpg

It works *really* well, provides lots of controllable warmth, and is expected to be available for around $90 /65. I'm really interested in your feedback, and any questions you might have before I start spending large on materials and tooling to bring this to market.

So do you like the concept? What is it missing? Would you buy one (why/why not)?

Thanks so much for your feedback; as a 'thank you' for your help, I'm offering launch discounts if you register at exotogg.com
    Tony.

You should probably register as a vendor rather than posting this spam.
    Marc

I'll probably register as a vendor once we reach that stage. But at the moment I'm just looking for feedback on the concept, price point, thoughts from the crowd, etc...
    Thanks for your interest.

Looks like a PIA to take on and off, but much cheaper than the Rukka or Aerostitch (though the stitch has electrics in it)

I don't quite understand the concept other than thermal to keep you warm? Is it protection from impact? Life vest???!! Unless we know its purpose, why would you ask for feedback?