7 Crye G3 Combat Pant 36R $200
8 Crye G3 Comabt Pant 36R $200
9 Arcteryx LEAF Atom LT Crocodile Medium $175
10 Arcteryx LEAF Atom LT Crocodile Large $175
11 TAD Gear Force 10 Cargo Pants multicam NWT 34/30 $150
12 Arcteryx LEAF Sphinx crocodile Large $175
13 NWT LE Naga hoodie Black/Wolf gray #171 of 300 Large $200
14 Arcteryx LEAF Gryphon Half Shell crocodile Large $300

I have for sale several old but new Arcteryx/TAD Gear jackets and some Crye pants. Most were closet queens for several years and I am downsizing my collection. Most are out of print and some still tags. Prices include shipping to CONUS only.
While new to this forum I have positive seller history at M4Carbine.net and Lightfighter.com where these are for sale as well.

S/F

Nik

I have just recently learned about the Gryphon jacket from the LEAF line of products, I was wondering if you still had it in crocodile laying around. I’d be more than happy to inquire about talking it off your hands

jacobconroy

Hillbilly of Leisure
I have a Gryphon and it's a great jacket for hard hiking in the rain. Very breathable on the lower half. Rolling up the sleeves makes ventilation easy with a pack on too.

GLWS.

Oops. Just realized that the OP posted this a very long time ago.

I have a Gryphon and it's a great jacket for hard hiking in the rain. Very breathable on the lower half. Rolling up the sleeves makes ventilation easy with a pack on too.

GLWS.

Oops. Just realized that the OP posted this a very long time ago.
Yeah it seems like it’s so versatile, especially since I live in the varying climate of the NW, I saw the same sort of features in the Otte year DK jacket but without the hood and the lower breathability. I’m really hoping old poster here comes back to life and sells me his jacket ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior