For Sale: Fridge and Oztent in Oklahoma City_ Fridge is sold!

brushogger

Explorer
The fridge is now sold. We're holding off on selling the tent at this time as a relative has expressed interest. Since we got our Sportsmobile, it's time to get rid of a few things we will no longer be needing.

RV-4 Oztent with 1 sidewall for the awning portion. The wall will fit on either side. We didn't need all the walls, just one for an extra windbreak. It is the flat top side wall, not the peaked. The front and another side wall could be purchased from Oztent USA if you wanted to enclose the whole front. The bag is new. The old one had some UV damage so I replaced it, but the tent itself is perfect. $675

Edgestar/Whytner 43 qt refrigerator. This will run on 12 vdc or 120 ac. It can be used as a fridge or a freezer, just not both at the same time. It also has the quick freeze function. I have changed out the handles to steel ones. We've never had one issue with this box. $375

These items are local pickup only. I don't have time ( or desire) to box or ship them. We'll be selling some more stuff, as we decide how we're going to pack the van.

Call or text me at four oh 5 five 7 zero six six 5 nine. My name is Alan

Last edited:

XJINTX

Explorer
Alan and Scheryl, I really need to get up there and meetup soon. Just putting this out there that if anyone from Texas may want the Tent or Fridge I can bring it back. Will be the motivation for me to get off my butt and visit ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles