Chevy vans for sale?

drsmonkey

Observer
Anyone have a 2003 or new chevy express van for sale? around 8000 with less than 170,000 miles

I might be selling a couple from my employer sometime soon that might fit your needs. A rwd 06 and a Quigley 4wd 08, I'd have to check but probably closer to 200k than 170k miles on them. They are both cargo's that were converted for use as wildlife tour vehicles, so they have sliding windows and hatches cut into the roofs. Would work best if you are planning to to cut the roof for a high top or pop-up.

If you might be interested PM me for more info.

mykdee

Adventurer
We paid $4500 for our 2003 Chevy 2500 passenger van with 83,000 miles from original owner. So they are out there.

Dalton1036

I might be selling a couple from my employer sometime soon that might fit your needs. A rwd 06 and a Quigley 4wd 08, I'd have to check but probably closer to 200k than 170k miles on them. They are both cargo's that were converted for use as wildlife tour vehicles, so they have sliding windows and hatches cut into the roofs. Would work best if you are planning to to cut the roof for a high top or pop-up.

If you might be interested PM me for more info.

I pm'd you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke