1963 Dodge M37 4x4, California, $8,000

Mania Toad

Adventurer
01212_c4ZDx2k4obY_600x450.jpg
https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/d/dodge-m37/6354838763.html

Ovrlnd Rd

Adventurer

In that case, way over priced for what you'd get. With all the fancy motor and transfer case you're still limited to about 45mph with the stock axles and the extremely poor stock brakes. Anyone wanting a restorable M37 could get an unmolested one (even rust free) for about 1/4 of what he's asking AND with a title. Dodge made the M37 from the early '50s to the mid-60s so there's plenty of them floating around (one in my garage as a matter of fact). His asking price is a couple grand shy of the price of a nicely restored truck.

Mania Toad

Adventurer
I post finds regardless of price. Good to know. I love the looks of the classic truck with original patina. Can you post pictures of yours for comparison?

Ovrlnd Rd

Adventurer
Mine has a different patina. After starting the restoration we discovered it was an Israeli Lend/Lease vehicle that wound up back in the states. This is actually the wife's truck and she wanted it painted as it was during the Six Day War so is Sinai Grey with black and white battle markings (so the jets could identify the good guys from the air).

TPC M37.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier