Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Photos of the Earthroamer XV-HD ahead of SEMA

Default New Photos of the Earthroamer XV-HD ahead of SEMA

Some pictures from ER's instagram story over the last day. They're not showing much, but will awesome to see more in preparation of their unveil in SEMA.

Screenshot_20171025-191740.jpgScreenshot_20171025-191735.jpgScreenshot_20171025-191750.jpgScreenshot_20171025-191756.jpgScreenshot_20171025-191806.jpg
    Tyler

1999 F150 4.6 V8
    222,000 Miles
    Expedition.Lighting

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

While I'm sure this will be cool, the $1.5 million cost for this is ludicrous. This coming from a person who owns an XV-LT Earthroamer. This thing better be made of solid gold. Curious to see it.

Why is there a sticker of a hello hand flipping off the world? With exclamation points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tyler

1999 F150 4.6 V8
    222,000 Miles
    Expedition.Lighting

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

$1.5M price range brings in a ton of competition with worldwide capability. At that price you can buy almost anything you want... no offense to Earthroamer but I cant imagine someone with that money to spend buying one of these on a Ford chassis when other options are out there (Blissmobil, Unicat, GXV, etc.).

New Video (can't download ATM) shows that the XV-HD houses a Washer/Dryer Combo as an option.

It's a sizeable price jump from a base model XV-LT, but I think they can reach that from a particular market base that wants a familiarity of a vehicle they're used to (Super Duty) and the kind of 'no compromises' interiors and ease of usability that the ER's offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    $1.5M price range brings in a ton of competition with worldwide capability. At that price you can buy almost anything you want... no offense to Earthroamer but I cant imagine someone with that money to spend buying one of these on a Ford chassis when other options are out there (Blissmobil, Unicat, GXV, etc.).
    Tyler

1999 F150 4.6 V8
    222,000 Miles
    Expedition.Lighting

$1.5 million and still using the ****ty dometic windows? LOL
    http://totalcomposites.com/ your supplier for European designed fiberglass sandwich panels and accessories.
    https://www.facebook.com/totalcompos...homepage_panel

Quote Originally Posted by Victorian View Post
    $1.5 million and still using the ****ty dometic windows? LOL
    LOL? , LMAO more like
    1993 Mercedes-Benz 917 AF

Strike me flamin pink....1.5 mil....
    Bit rich for me.....
    I think l will stick to the old 80 series and me swag ...
    They both serve me well.....

Cheers Fugly....

What motor is in this truck? Is it the light duty Ford "scorpion" 6.7 liter? If that is the case it seems like a poor choice in chassis.

Still can't believe they went with those Dometic windows either.
    1997 Dodge Ram CTD, 5 Speed manual, BD exhaust brake, 5x12 injectors, 4k Gov. springs, Thuren coils, Fox shocks, Stable loads, 99HD steering, Carli end links, Method Race Wheels, 295/70/18 Cooper STTMaxx tires.

2011 Northstar Adventurer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast