SOLD- New Magma, 10 Piece Gourmet Nesting Stainless Steel Cookware, Non-Stick Ceramic

cactusjk

Explorer
Bought these great pans for our Airstream and ended up selling the AS before ever using them.

Description:

A10-366-IND

Made of 100% 18-10 mirror polished Stainless Steel, Magma’s Award-Winning 10-Piece Cookware Set is now available with Ceramica non-stick coating for use with Induction cooking systems. Set completely nests and store in less than ½ cu. ft. of cabinet space.

The heavy duty Non-Toxic, PFOA, and PTFE free light grey Ceramica non-stick is remarkably easy to clean, will not stain, peel, blister, flake, and nothing sticks to it….Nothing! The encapsulated Triple-Clad bottoms (Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Stainless Steel) are milled perfectly flat for perfect heat distribution. The triple clad bases outer layer uses the highest quality ferromagnetic stainless steel, specifically used to activate the magnetic field in all Induction cooking surfaces. Set includes: 5 qt. Stock Pot, 10 in. diameter Sauté/Frying Pan, 3 qt. Sauce Pan, 2 qt. Sauce Pan, 1 ½ qt. Sauce Pan, lid that fits all saucepans, lid for Sauté/Frying Pan/Stock Pot, (2) removable handles, and a convenient “Bungee” storage cord.

Magma Cookware has been selected for Practical Sailor Magazine’s “Gear of the Year & Editor’s Choice” awards. Magma’s Cookware has also been a recipient of the Good Sam’s Club “Product of the Month” award. Cookware is oven safe to 500° F (excludes removable handles).

Also includes a new Magma bag.

$240 Shipped to lower 48.

Please Pm if interested.

Attachments

• A10-366-2-IND-INDINDEX.jpg
    A10-366-2-IND-INDINDEX.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 922
  • A10-364-prod-new.jpg
    A10-364-prod-new.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

AML

Adventurer
I've got this set with the addition of the induction capability. It is a great set of pots in case anyone wants some feedback. I don't have the carrying case for mine but doesn't look like a bad idea. Anyone who gets this should be pretty happy with it.

cactusjk

Explorer
FS New Magma, 10 Piece Gourmet Nesting Stainless Steel Cookware, Non-Stick Ceramic

Offers always welcome. The link is not ceramic coated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pax2525

Adventurer
wasn't trying to offend anyone, just trying to help the sale. Like I said its made me think about buying a set. Its a tempting purchase

Colin Hughes

Explorer
I had never heard of this brand until this post. I'm going to look into a set for my teardrop trailer. Unfortunately I'm in Canada and exchange, duty and shipping will make your set much more expensive than buying through the local marine shop who offer free shipping and in Canadian dollars. GLWS and thanks for sharing.

I'm in the market for something like this but I'm struggling to figure out exactly what set it is, even with the part number listed. Can you provide some links to the exact set online so we can compare your offer to online pricing that would come with some measure of ability to return/warranty?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles